❀ Chapter 42 ❀

Shin Hye's POV

I rolled my eyes, watching as Soon Yi 'eagerly' walked up to Seungcheol. Son of a bitch I swear I'm going to break their bones when I have the chance. Hurting my Jeonghan and talking to the enemy...

"Sh-Shin Hye?" I looked away, turning to Jun.

"What?"

"You just snapped your pen in half... What are you looking a- oh."

"Dirty rotten egg head I'm going to-"

"Okay how about we talk about something else? Don't pay attention to them." He looked around, "Jimin surely has started looking a little bit happier each day. He even smiled at me. Well, a little smile." He grinned. "It looks better when everyone is smiling." I frowned.

"I wonder what has him so happy... I feel jealous not being able to make him happy like that. I should know how to, don't you think? I'm his sister after all..."

"I think sometimes they just need new surroundings or different people to talk to."

"I'm being replaced?!" He shook his head.

"No no. But it helps telling someone new, since they could have been through something different or know how to deal with it." I sighed, kicking my backpack a bit.

"As long as Jimin is smiling like before, then I guess that's-"

"Ouch." I blinked, looking over and seeing Soon Yi on the floor. "Watch where you put your backpack b-"

"What?! What are you going to call me?!" I stood up, Jun's eyes widening.

"A bitch, obviously." She stood up, 'dusting' herself.

"Hey Shin Hye let's go fi-"

"I'm not the bitch here! You're the bitch! On top of that, you're also clumsy as hell! My backpack isn't even in your walking space!"

"Shin Hye-"

"At least I don't jinx my brother's bre-" I grabbed her shirt, glaring.

"You wonna keep talking?! I have no problem shutting you up!" A few starting walking closer, some of them taking their phones out.

"There's nothing to see here, go on!" Jun walked to them, grabbing their phones.

"Do it, punch me. Let's see how well your bother and parents will react when you get suspended." I felt my hands shake. Demon thing has this all planned out I just want to-

"I think they'll be glad once I tell them what kind of shit you do." I shoved her, picking my backpack up.

"Are you scared?"

"You must be delusional if you think I'm scared of a brat like you. The only reason you keep talking is because no one has put you in your place, dog."

"Did you just call me a dog?!"

"No I called you a fucking flower, of course I called you a dog! You look like one!" She grabbed my hair, pulling it.

"I was going to let you go-"

"Little bitch is that all you can do? Pull hair? Let go of me!"

"Hey hey hey hey! Okay! Not here!" Jun tried prying Soon Yi's hands off. I raised my knee up, hitting her stomach. She let go, stumbling back.

"Cat fight!" A few people shouted.

"Come on let's go!" Jun grabbed my hand, quickly walking out. "Agh, we're going to have to be around you if you're going to cause scenes-"

"But you know it wasn't me!"

"Okay well we'll have to watch you so if she's around, then we can hold you back."

"I just want to beat her up already. You see how she stumbled?!" I saw a little smirk appear on his face as he shook his head.

"Well, of course. But that doesn't mean we're going to let you beat her up."

~~~~~

"You could've gotten hurt!"

"Jisoo calm your ass! The most she did was pull my hair! It didn't even hurt that much."

"Jimin is going to lose it if he finds out you were getting into a fight!"

"I didn't start it! Her clumsy ass wanted it to happen! She wanted to be put in her place!"

"That's not the point-"

"I just want to shove her off a cliff so bad! You already told me how she acted when she 'met' up with you. She doesn't even seem to have a point with this little 'game'." The bell rang.

"...are you going to see Jeonghan now?"

"Yeah, I'm sure people have started talking about what happened earlier." He sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"Can you tell him to answer me? My calls? My texts?" You're driving him crazy Jeonghan... I nodded.

"I'll talk to him about it. Have you tried talking to him in school?" He shook his head.

"He's been avoiding me. It seems like he wasn't in most of his classes either." I sighed. Jeonghan...

"Well I'll go now, see you tomorrow." I got up, putting my backpack on.

"You knew, didn't you?" I nodded slowly. He sighed. "You guys must've really not wanted me to find out."

"I'm sorry Jisoo." I bowed. "We didn't mean to hide it, Jeonghan wanted to tell you but he didn't know how."

"I get it. Just hurry and go." He smiled a bit as I waved and walked away. This love triangle is insanely messed up... What's going to happen to Jeonghan when he confesses? I sighed, continuing to walk down the hall. I stopped, hearing familiar laughter. Jimin...? I peaked out of the corner, seeing Jimin laugh and walk with someone.

"Come on, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up." Yoongi? Of course. So he's the one replacing me?! I huffed. "Let's go." He grabbed his hand, dragging him out the exit doors. I blinked, continuing to stare at the doors. They're not stupid enough to do drugs...

"Why do you look like you're spying on someone when no one is there?" I jumped, turning around and seeing Yong Hwa.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You seem to be popping up during random times and I don't like it.

"I came to pick Seungcheol up to talk some sense into him but I can't find him anywhere. Then I spotted you peaking at who knows what." He raised an eyebrow.

"He's probably with that witch... Anyways, I need to get going. I need to meet up with Jeonghan."

"Has he talked to Jisoo or Seungcheol yet?" I shook my head. "He should really just talk to them. You don't seem to like this tension."

"He should do it at his own pace. I heard he didn't go to most of his classes." I sighed. Jeonghannie... I really want to do something for you. But it seems like if I kill Soon Yi, I'll end up in jail. A few kids ran by, laughing like crazy. I blinked, watching as they turned the corner.

"Just wait until he gets to his locker tomorrow." My hand formed a fist as I started running to where Jeonghan's locker was. Maybe I'm just worrying too much, maybe they did something to someone else's locker. I turned the corner, seeing a locker covered in words, and other things.

"Why did you- what the..." I gulped, slowly walking closer to the locker.

"T-this..."

"I'm going to go get those two." I turned, grabbing his arm.

"Don't. Don't get them. You'll get in trouble. Just... Help me clean this off. I don't want Jeonghan seeing this." He patted my head, smiling slightly.

"Let's get to work then."

~~~~~
I'd pack my bags and hurry to SK[I'm referring to the picture].
Do you guys mind me writing in other people's POV?