❀ Chapter 46 ❀

Jeonghan's POV

"Rise and shine!" I slowly opened my eyes, letting out a scream.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" I stared at Jungkook in disbelief. "Did my Eomma let you in?!"

"Well of course she did!" He pouted, sitting down at the end of my bed. "I haven't hanged out with you since February. It's April now." He frowned. "How's everything going?" He smiled that bunny smile of his.

"Great... That was until you decided to poP OUT OF NO WHERE AND SCARE ME TO DEATH!" I threw a pillow at him, laughter escaping his mouth.

"I'm sorry! Forgive me!" He laughed.

"Honestly... Wait, why exactly are you here? What time is it?!" I looked at the clock, '6:23am'. "Why are you here this early?!"

"Jeez... Can't I just come without a reason?" He glared.

"No, you can't." I stuck my tongue out. He smiled before looking down at his lap.

"Hyung..."

"So you do have a reason."

"He's... He's with someone else." He looked up slowly, tears forming in his eyes. "He's dating someone."

"J-Jungkook..."

"I was at the candy shop, finding some candy for you and I saw him there. He was standing around and I was going to say hi, but then someone appeared." His voice shook, making me scoot closer.

"Who is it?"

"Jimin... He went to him and he kissed him." His voice cracked, tears falling down his cheeks. "It hurts hyung." I wrapped my arms around him, rubbing his back. "I thought they were becoming best friends, turns out they weren't. I don't like this feeling Jeonghan... I don't like it at all." He continued to cry, my heart feeling even more broken.

"You'll be okay Jungkook."

"I hope so..."

Seokmin's POV
"Yah! You!" I ran towards him, knocking him down.

"What are you doing?!" Seungcheol looked at me like I was crazy.

"We want you to switch classes." Wonwoo grabbed my shirt, pulling me off of Seungcheol. He stood up, a confused look on his face.

"Classes?"

"Yes, we want you to stop being in Jeonghan's classes."

"I have no control over that."

"We know you take different routes to get to your classes, but it doesn't help him if he sees you everyday. He's still trying to recover from the heartbreak." His face expression changed into a sad one.

"Of course it would take long, I didn't expect it to be gone in two months." He sighed, taking out his phone. "Alright, I'll switch classes." I sighed, feeling a smile coming on.

"Thank you hyung." I hugged him.

"I'm only doing this because I still feel guilty for not realizing it sooner."

"Seungcheol." Wonwoo spoke up again, his voice completely emotionless. ...I don't like where this is going...

"What?" Seungcheol tilted his head.

"...maybe you should find a girlfriend."

"Why?"

"Well... We want you two to be friends again, but I think it's best if you can completely break his heart."