|| A Smirk of Happiness? ||

Hey!

So for those that are not following me, I did a Mary-Sue test to see if Kathena is a Mary-Sue.

She's "borderline" of Mary-Sue, which is good enough for me!

I put the link of the test in the external link if anyone wants to check it out. I actually laughed at some of the parts. The creator of the test is funny.

The picture beside is a layout of Kathena's house. The colors in the seats around the table are where Team 7 sits in this chapter. Light blue is for Kakashi, dark blue is for Sasuke, purple is for Kathena, pink is for Sakura and orange is for Naruto.

The picture beside is really small, but if you right click it, and press 'view image', it'll come up larger.

Well, read on~

08.10.2016: THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN TITLED "Toxicant". WHILE YOU ARE WELCOME TO READ THIS, PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR SOME CLICHE "WTF?" MOMENTS. I WAS THIRTEEN WHEN I WROTE THIS AND HAVE IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY.

|| Chapter Thirty-Three ||

|| Kathena's pov... ||

Left.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Coast is clear.

I skillfully jump from my hiding spot in the trees, and over the walls of my home. It's good to be back, I'll gladly admit that.

With my senses on high alert, and Jesse watching my back, I break into a sprint. The moon chose the right time to be out. The Man on the Moon is watching my every movement.

I swiftly jump into my bedroom window, and close the it behind me. I let out a sigh, the smell of home filling my nostrils.

I take off my bag and throw it on my bed. Jesse follows suite. I unzip my cloak and fold it, then set it in my closet.

"It's good to be home." I murmur softly, feeling tired.

I tried to make my trip as short as possible. In conclusion, it was two days. Two days away from the village, but since we aren't doing missions, it's just average days.

I tread from my bedroom and into my bathroom half-awake. I'll shower in the morning, I'm too lazy to shower right now. I do, however, brush my teeth. I comb my hair as well, and tie it into a ponytail.

I turn off the light and leave, heading for my bedroom so I can collapse. I just needed to restock on Poison Multiplier (that's what I'm calling it). It seems I've been going through the bottles like it's nothing.

My living room is suddenly shrouded in smoke. I step back, and fall backwards in shock. What's going on? Jesse appears beside in a defense stance, slightly larger than normal.

The smoke clears, revealing the one thing I didn't want to face until tomorrow; my team.

"You're on your own for this one, Mistress." I open my mouth to call Jesse back, but he's already gone. I turn to my team, who don't look pleased.

I nervously laugh. "Tea, anyone?"

My living room is silent - even Naruto is - as I set tea down in front of Sakura and Kakashi Sensei. I don't sit near anyone, in fear of rejection.

Kakashi Sensei drinks his tea through his mask, and Sakura sips her quietly. Naruto is glaring at the table, and Sasuke-

I blink at Sasuke, knowing I'm staring at him. He doesn't have the same features as Itachi. Sasuke has short, raven hair, while Itachi has long, black hair. The only thing they share is their eye color.