1.1

Gamer's Guide

W.C. 3206

    "No. That's where you're wrong Faye. You're just being a bitch"

**********

"KidFury has arrived!" The strange and unfamiliar boy yells. Suddenly he's knocked over by an upper class man.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I ask as I hurry over to him.

"Yeah I'm fine." I extend my hand out to him and he takes it. I pull the boy up to help him stand and when he did, my knees went weak. He flashes me a smile and thanks me. "Would you mind helping me find my locker?" He asks. I nod and we venture off to the locker.

**********

Conor, as I recently found out was his name, opens his locker.

"Hello!" Shouts Franklin. I roll my eyes at Franklin and put my hands on Conor's shoulders to stop him from backing into me.

"Uh... Who are you?" Asks Conor

"Franklin. Franklin Delgado. But you can call me by my gamertag: Franklin - underscore - Delgado. I'm your number one fan. I know everything about you. For example, judging by this apple core I found in your trash, you have a slight underbite. I sleep with this." Franklin finishes as he points to the apple core he is holding up.

"Conor, this is my younger brother, Franklin. He's quite possibly the most annoying person you will ever meet" I say.

"Uh-huh. I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends, do ya?" Conor asks to Franklin

"Nope. I've been saving myself for you." He responds. Conor turns to me and lip-syncs "wow".

"I'm an e-jock too. Right now, I'm crushing a little game called, "'Balloon Animal Picnic"'. But, this first level is imposs--" Conor rolls his eyes and grabs the phone from Franklin's hands. He taps away vigorously at the screen and suddenly it chimes. He then hands the phone., with the beaten level, back to Franklin.

"I'm never washing this phone again!" Franklin gasps.

"So, listen, Franklin. I have a plan to get back on the pro tour, but I'm gonna need you to introduce me to the best gamers in school. You think you can help me out?" He asks.

"I would eat a small cactus for you, sir." Says my brother. I scoff and roll my eyes. "And you're also looking at one of the best gamers in school."

"Why would I ever need you to eat a cactus. Wait, you're saying you're the best gamer at this school?" Asks Conor.

"No no no. My sister Faye here, she's the best gamer at the school. But I'll show you the others too. Move it, jerks! Pro gamer, best friend, and older sister comin' through!" Says Franklin.

"Ha! What?" Says Conor amused.

**********

    When we get to our destination Wendell and Ashley are playing a video game.

    "Oh, is wittle Ashley hiding behind a hay bale? Too bad. 'Cause I'm packin' a flamethrower!" Says Wendell in his baby voice then getting louder. An explosion sound comes out of Wendell's phone. "Eat flame, sucka! Oh-oh. Wait. Where did you go?"