Chapter 3: The Huntress and Her Trackers

Start from the beginning

Kill him. Huntress starts again.

I ignore her.

The new boys jaw drops like Chancellor's did.

"S-she i-is a-a g-girl!!!" the second, hazel-haired boy exclaims.

Chancellor shoots him a death glare, "No shit Sherlock. Vincent.... she totally is a guy!!"

"What?" The voice of the man pinning me down asks coldly.

Chancellor looks at the man above me, which I have yet to see. "Isaac, just turn her around!"

In a blink, I was on my back and my body was uncomfortably pinned under this man's pelvis.

Staring down at me were intriguing one purple and one gold eye. Huntress, surprisingly, stays silent as our eyes lock. When I was talking about those two being attractive, they look like slugs compared to this one! I forgot how to breathe for a second as I gulped in his amazing strong built figure, great muscles, sharp jawline with defines cheekbones, bad-boy raven black hair, and piercing dark multicolored-eyes. Then all my assassin tracker training kicks in.

My emotions shut down and I close off my mind. I could hear Huntress complaining far back in my mind as I close her off.

Isaac growls above me, "Why would they let you in?" He questions, almost as if he was talking to himself.

Huntress easily crawls from her place in the back of my mind into my thoughts.

Let me at him!! She yips happily.

Will you kill him? I ask calmly.

No! Well—Probably not. She says.

Make that a positive no and all yours.

Deal. She smirks before pushing me back. She takes over my body. Those boys better pray for luck.

My body was in her full control now though I still held onto the reins. I ram my fist into the man's face, knocking his perfectly sculpted head back before pelvis-thrusting him off me. He goes flying off of me and my senses come to life as my tracker powers turn on.

My speed doubles as my weight disappears off my feet. I zoom out of the room into a tall grand hallway; a castle hallway.

Shouts of anger sound from my room as I figure out which way to go. Huntress gives the power back to me.

Go left. She chortles.

I follow her instructions, zooming through the hallway.

"RAM!" I slam into a body, knocking us both onto our arses. I internally groan, my tracker turning off. I jump onto my feet, looking at the moaning person as they stumble onto their feet.

The person clutches their head as I eye him cautiously, my posture tense and composed. The person looks at me and I stumble back from their eyes.

One crystal blue eye with one pure white eye. The pupil was a light grey but the rest of the eye was snow white. My steady gaze watches as recognition enters this boy's eyes. It disappears quickly as I hear shouts of Vincent and Chancellor.

I was trapped.

"Oh thank god you caught her Erin!" Chancellor runs up. Vincent comes up a second later, panting.

Erin, the man I crashed into, smiles, "No problem. I don't mind catching pretty girls."

Huntress growls, Kill.... Him.... Now....

No! I reply back mentally.

"Save the flirting for someone else!" I hiss, Huntress taking over my emotions. My fingers curl into fists as Isaac randomly appears, leaning his strong body against the wall, "It's an all boy school, who do you want them to flirt with?"