Chapter 3: The Huntress and Her Trackers

Hey guys!! Sorry for such a late update! Some things have come up, but I promise an earlier update soon! Enjoy this chapter and please.. COMMENT AND VOTE

Thanks <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Creeeeeaaakkkkk......." Sounds the door.

My eyes shoot open. Darkness enveloped me and I can feel my body being held by a soft mattress. I pat myself down. No weapon.

Oh who ever took it will be screwed A voice in my head ushers. Great, she's back.

"Is that the newbie?" A voice whispered.

"Ya. The one who was able to predict a bullet shot." Another male voice says.

"Let's give him the best introduction shall we?" The first voice chortles.

I can hear their evil smirks.

3.... 2.... 1....

I flip out of bed, slamming the pillow into the first victim with such force sends him flying backward. He crashes into something as the second one is frozen in shock. He quickly regains himself and tackles me down.

My feet burry themselves in his stomach and I push upward. He goes flying. By that time the first one was up, and attacking me once again. I jump onto my feet, ramming my fist into him only to have a foot throw me off. I was back up, fighting in the dark. This kept going on, each attacking me separately. I fight them off, though it seemed like the fight would go on forever.

Then, a figure jumps from the roof, silent and deadly like a cobra. He drops onto me, ramming me into the floor. I hiss out in pain, feeling all his body weight hold me down like an anvil.

The light flash on, blinding me.

"Argh!" I groan, hiding my head into the group.

I hear the first voice again, "Why do you have long hair? That's so weird dude!"

I lift my head up, my red and silver eye scanning the room. The room was a simple one. One bed, one closet and three men.

A gasp comes from the man in front of me as his jaw drops. He was a blonde, handsome, and just a bit bulky. It was still attractive, for most girls, but what surprised me were his eyes. One yellow eye and one brown eye that were so unusual it reminded me of my own eyes.

Kill him. My inner huntress says.

No! He didn't do anything yet. I defend mentally.

He attacked you... She opposes.

No Huntress! He has a tattoo on the left side of his face. He would be too powerful especially since we don't know his tracker. I snap at her mentally. Huntress is my 'inner-other self'. She is my opposite, and is very domineering. Where I was scared, she was fearless. Where I was calm, she was raging. Where I was emotionless, she was emotional. Where I was in control, she was not. But what made this dangerous was that she was more powerful. And now she has returned from her one week vacation, meaning my cold hearted tracker ways will slowly become less cold hearted. I wonder who caused her to reappear.

"Chancellor? What's wrong?" Asks the second voice, coming around to see me. Again surprise took me as my eyes caught his. He had a green and hazel eye but the brightness in them was almost blinding. The boy himself was a sight, for other girls. Golden brown hair, the perfect build, and lets not forget that cocky smirk. Urgh.