Chapter 16: The Princes

Next update will be next week!

Please Commet, Vote, and Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I made it to the castle before anyone did. I managed to get changed into 'Princess' clothing and had heavy makeup be put on my neck and shoulder to hide my dark grey crown tattoo. Yes, because I became ruler, my tattoo changed and became a crown. A mask was put on my face that darkened my eyes so much that it was impossible to see my eye color.

I met up with the new Princes looking like I had been in my castle all day.

A servant opened the door and the two Princes and two guards came walking in. They were giants. I give a perfect bow, "Good afternoon your highnesses. Welcome to the castle."

I felt the men's eyes raking down my figure. Let's just say I became much more attractive over these last few months. Training for the Blood Team's return defiantly made me look fit, even more than before.

"Good Day madam. May I ask where your leader is?" The taller man speaks.

I remove myself from the curtsy. I had the urge to smirk but my tracker training kicked in. "You are looking at her gentlemen."

Everyone went tense and a servant nickers on the side. Erin hides his smirk.

The men, luckily, quickly regain themselves. "We did not believe that a woman was actually in power. We believed this kingdom was run by an old king with the face of his daughter so that she would be present at important meetings for him." The shorter of the two very well-built men says.

Another urge to smirk. "No sirs. I am the ruler. Has King Glysa assigned you this castle as your new housing facility?"

Erin steps in with his fake high-pitched voice, "My Queen, these men have asked for any type of housing quarter with the request for another room for more secluded meetings, just in case of spies."

I bow my head down, "Of course we will comply Seer. Is—there anything else we can assist you with, gentleman?"

The shorter of the two steps forward, a grin on his lips, "Aiy, Will you go on an outing with me, mi'lady?"

Huntress. Make me blush please! I call out to her.

Of course, it would be my pleasure, she smirks and my face heats up. I quickly look down, feeling my blush growing. I hate blushing.

"Um-uh-uh.... W-what do you mean kind sir?" I stammer, looking down.

The man steps forward, his powerful muscles making his two steps towards me effortless. He takes my hand gently into his and kisses my hand. "I would like to take you out, perhaps around the garden, to get to know you better beautiful."

A harder blush. "I-I-I—"

"I would accept your highness. The faster the marriages come to be, the better it will be for the kingdom and the faster we can worry about the prophecies." Erin quickly interrupts.

"I accept." I whisper, curtsying again. The man smiles.

"Seer... when will Princess Evangeline be coming over?" I question.

"How do you know Princess Evangeline is to be staying at your castle?" The taller man's voice goes cold.

I look at him innocently, "Why good sir, this kingdom is named after Princess Evangeline! She is welcome any time she wants! That and noble King Glysa told me she will be staying in my castle for more protection against the guests who may be a Dark Tracker!"