Then I put on some dark washed shorts, and of course my ID lanyard & head out my room.

I walk through the hall and down the stairs within a minute and then I head toward the pool.

The gate is open already because there are about fifteen people in the pool already including Cole.

"Hey Luna!" Cole says from inside the pool when I walk in.

I give him a wave and walk over to a table with five plastic chairs and an umbrella beside the pool.

All the guys are splashing each other and just making the most of their time here before the games.

Two guys have waved to me, and it's weird for me because I'm not used to socializing with the little league players.

I'm sitting down on the plastic chair that's the most under the shade, and my legs are crisscrossed. I'm just observing them goof around, and I occasionally check my phone.

I'm looking down at my phone and I hear a person clear their throat in front of me along with some whistles, so I look up confused.

It's a shirtless boy with light blue swim trunks and dripping wet hair.

"Can I help you?" I ask and them I notice that all the boys in the pool have formed a big circle and are now all looking at me and this boy in front of me with amused faces.

Something's up.

"Can you come with me for a second?" He asks loudly

Before I can reply he whispers so only I can hear him, "it's a dare, but I'm not actually going to do it. I'll explain later"

"Uh okay..." I agree unsure, and then I slowly get off of the chair.

"Close your eyes for just a minute" he says and then goes to grab my wrist to lead me, but I pull back because I have new cuts.

"Uh just...hold my hand" i say so he won't put pressure on my wrists.

He agrees and I put my cold hand in his so that he can take me where he needs to take me. I know they won't pull anything on me because my dad is kind of like their boss. I wouldn't at least.

"Open your eyes" he says

I immediately open them, and I see that we are behind the pool equipment shack where no one can see us.

"What do you want me for?"

"A dare" he replies

"What kind of dare...?" I ask

"I uh...need to make out with you"

He tells me

"What!? No!" I say as my eyes widen "I don't even know your name"

"My name is Dylan Demers, and we aren't actually going to make out" Dylan tells me

"Then why am I here?" I ask confused once again

"When we walk back we need to act like we did because if they find out i didn't do the dare then I have to run around the cafeteria during dinner only in my boxers" he explains

"Okay fine I'll help" I agree reluctantly "how do we act like we just made out?" I ask

"Okay so were going to walk out there, I'll put my hand on your back I guess, and then I'll wink or do something like that" he tells me "act like you enjoyed our nonexistent make out okay?"

"Okay I guess" I agree

"Thanks for helping me...now it's show time" he says and then he intertwines our fingers