||||||||||||||||||||

It's nothing personal, honestly. Until it is. 

"Oh my Lord Joey!"Lainie yelled. I looked up from my laptop. "Mmm?"

"You're stomach's getting huge.."she pointed out. My eyes widened. "What?"

Lainie rolled her eyes. It was week ago since I found out that I was pregnant, but honestly, it didn't bother me all that much until assholes (like Lainie) brought up the subject. "Did Justin notice?"she asked. He was asleep, his head resting in my lap. "I don't know. Ask him when he wakes up."

I continued typing. "Okay, but dude, you seriously gotta, like, go on a diet or something, cause you're starting to get huge. AND YOU SHOULD NAME HIM MIKAI!,"Lainie yelled excited.

"I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GONNA BE A BOY OR NOT!"I yelled back. "Well, Taileigh came up with that name, so don't look at me." 

[A/N:Okay, so only five people or something are gonna vote, but if you want it to be a girl or a boy, just comment it down below, and I'll probably announce it in a few days or a day or something. And the name, if you don't kinda like it. Oh, and the twentieth chapter might be the last chapter.]

"Anyway, don't bring it up. It's annoying,"I whined. I placed the laptop down. "Seriously, though. When are you moving out?" "Tomorrow,"Justin answered groggily, opening his eyes. "You woke him up,"I told Lainie, placing down the laptop. 

"My life is changing so fast,"I muttered. Justin smirked. "I know."

|Damn. Joey_Blake don't vote more than once.|

@iTravelMyWorld