||

"Nah, I like chicks." I smirked over at Jocelyn. "Just shut up."

College was simple, even though I kept getting kicked in the ass by every teacher, and this was just my first day. By this point, my parents didn't even care if I got kicked out.

"Come on,"she said, throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Ah, come on,"I whined. "What room are you in?"she asked, scrolling through her phone. "Five-hundred one." She looked up. "Five-hundred one?"she repeated. "Yeah. Why....." "Me too,"she groaned. "You love me kid."

I put my arm over her shoulder, and she laughed. "Keep dreaming."

I am.

"Hey, but who else is in our room?"I asked, watching her text. "Uh....Lainie." "Okay."

As we got closer, I could hear music blast through the door. "Is she always like that?" "Blasting music?" I nodded. "Yeah, so you better get used to it." "Aw, shit,"I muttered.

Jocelyn opened the door, and I stared at her chest,"Nice." "Justin!" She pushed my head away, and I laughed. "Lainie!"I yelled, and the music lowered. "Oh, hey." She crammed a box underneath her bed, dusting her hands. "I'll finish that later."

I nodded and threw my bag onto my bed. "That's Justin,"Jocelyn said, pointing over at me. "Justin...." "Her boyfriend,"I said smirking. "Not." Jocelyn jumped onto her bed. "So, what now?" "We sleep,"I answered. "You sleep. I'm taking a shower." Jocelyn walked into the bathroom.

"Not a good idea for a guy who wants to see you naked!"Lainie yelled, and I laughed. "Shut up!"she yelled back. "She should be smarter,"Lainie told me, putting on her headphones. "Eh, I like her." "Every single guy she meets says the same exact thing." "Really?"I asked.

"Oh yeah. You're the only one who might actually have a chance with her." "Really?"
"No, of course not. You're too cocky for her." Lainie laughed, and I frowned. "Whatever."

She leaned back and closed her eyes, falling asleep to the music. Jocelyn walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later. "Hey, Justin?" I looked up. "Night, kid." I kissed her forehead and turned away from her, facing the wall.

"Night."

|Jocelyn_baby123, I updated. It's not Lainie, it's co-writer.|

@iTravelMyWorld