||||||||||||

"What the..."

"You did, admit it,"Aimee answered, and I blushed. "If I did, I would've-" "Jocelyn, we know about it."
"How?" 

"Justin went to class, his neck covered in lipstick stains,"Taileigh laughed. "Everyone saw?" "No, only me and Aimee. But to the point, really?" Aimee stared at me. "You tried covering it up, but it didn't work." "Well, he tried washing it off, but it wouldn't come off." 

Taileigh laughed again, and I glared at her. "Just so happens to know, you lost yours too." Taileigh stopped laughing and blushed. "You buy the mos-" "Besides the point, we all did it, so shut up." Everyone was quiet.

"What's going on?"Jayden asked, walking into the room. "Nothing,"Taileigh snapped. "Yeah, thanks."

❌❌❌❌❌

Justin stood there raising an eyebrow, and I smiled weakly. "So...you let them find out, and you...admitted it?" "Oh, what's the point Justin, they already knew about it,"I hissed, my head lowered. 

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure." "Leave me alone." I sat down on my bed. 

"You told them, and you kissed him too,"Justin growled. I widened my eyes. "I what?"

"You kissed Jacob, remember?" "Well, I-" "Have a nice life without me." He stood up. "Justin-" He slammed the door, and I sighed, sliding down on my bed.

You told them, and you kissed him too.

"I never did,"I muttered, throwing my phone against the wall.

|Now, that's ruining an image, isn't JOCELYN!?|

iTravelMyWorld