|||||||||||

I grabbed my bag and bent down. "Hey, what's the rush?"Justin asked, sitting next to me.

"I have to go see Aimee,"I answered, standing up. "Why?" "Why are you so needy?"

"Because I am." He smirked. "Look, idiot, I have to go, she's-" "Julian?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you asking when you already know the answer?" He shrugged. "I was just guessing." He kissed the top of my head. "Bye baby."

"Bye." I scampered out the door, running out the house. 

"Hi Joey,"Aimee greeted, letting me walk in. "So, what do you-" "Aimee,"I heard Taileigh yell as she walked into the room. "Taileigh,"Jadyn yelled, walking in. Taileigh rolled her eyes. "He's drunk."

"I'm right here, and no I'm not,"he snapped back angrily. "Well, you're acting like it!" 

Jadyn walked back into his room. "I'm stuck with him, out of all people." Taileigh shook her head. "But you like each other." "That's only because they're both assholes,"Aimee pointed out smiling.

"Hey!" "Let's be honest, Taileigh, you are." She slapped my arm, making me laugh. 

"So what about you and Justin?" "What about him?"

"You lost your virginity."

|MY CHILDHOOD HAS ENDED, AND YOU NEED TO WAIT JOEY, I HAVE TO UPDATE FIVE STORIES|

@iTravelMyWorld