|||||||||||||||

I was torn away from him, and Jacob's face was wide with fury. 

"She's with me,"he growled, pushing Justin. "She doesn't want to be you,"he pushed back.

"Jaco-" "Ask her yourself." They looked at me. "Jocelyn?" I blushed. "Well.." Justin ran his hand through his hair. "Who?"

Who?

"I.."I looked down at the floor. "I don't know." "It's me or him." I looked back up. "You could live your life without me choosing one of you,"I answered annoyed.

"Seriously Jocelyn." Jacob turned towards Justin. "She's still with me, so.." "So what? She doesn't have to be with you,"Justin answered, rolling his eyes.

"Stop it." I turned around and started walking away. "Wait..Jocelyn.." Justin grabbed my arm, turning me around. "What?" "I'm not making you choose me, but..you have to choose." 

I sighed. "But, Justin-" "Is it really that hard?" "Kind of,"I answered solemnly. He let go. "I'll see you tomorrow." "Isn't that where I 'have to choose'?" "Yeah,"he answered, walking away.

"HI JOEY!"Lainie yelled, walking up behind me. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?"I yelled back, waving my hand in her face. "Justin's mad, and let me tell you, he's beating the crap out of Jacob." "Wait, wha-"

Jacob limped past us with a black eye. "Shit Lainie!"I yelled, running away to find Justin.

|Next chapter coming up today.|

@iTravelMyWorld