|||||

"Are you out of your mind?"Jocelyn shouted. "Yeah." "You can't-"

"I can. I'm doing it, and you're not stopping me." I stood up angrily. "Why?"

"I want to."

I felt a pain in my chest I needed to numb, to forget.

"Justin-" "I'll be fine." I'll just finish my reputation in wrestling. It's not anything special.

Jocelyn stood there silent for a minute. "You sure?" "I guess,"I whispered. She put her arms around me. "Don't kill yourself." I smiled and hugged her back. "I don't make promises."

"What's..." Jocelyn stepped away from me. "Nothing." She smiled innocently, but I wanted to slap the smile right off her face. You like me, or not?

"He's going back to wrestling,"Jocelyn explained, the smile wiped right off her face. "Didn't you learn anything the first time?"Lainie shook her head,"Don't get your heartbroken by the idiot here who wants to get killed." I glared at her. "Watch it."

"Justin, come on,"Austin yelled through the door. I looked back at them. "Well, I gotta go. See you around."

I headed out the door and met up with Austin.

"Ready to live?"

I nodded.

"Yeah."

|Short chapter, more coming in like a few seconds Picture of Justin up there.|

  ❌@iTravelMyWorld❌