Part Two

∞∞∞

®Johanna Clair ®

I opened my eyes and wondered where I am at the moment; remembering the event last night made me shivered. As far as I can remember, I didn't recall being inside a vehicle then suddenly, I felt a presence at my side and then I looked that way and there, the most piercing blue eyes was staring at me that I forgot to breath.

Being in this foreign land, I have seen different eye colors but this, this one is different. You know that feeling when you want to look away but couldn't? I was dead trap by his eyes that hold no emotions.

A beautiful eyes that are dead.

I looked away when he noticed me staring too long and I couldn't put it into words what I am feeling right now. But it is not the right time to be fascinated and be curious when now; I am being dragged by a stranger, a totally good looking stranger.

Since he now noticed that I am awake, it is just right to ask him questions even though he is intimidating as hell. "Um, excuse me but why am I here and where are you taking me?" looking at the front so not to be distracted by his beautiful face. "My house" was his only answer and at that moment, I really felt scared for my life. My life is getting into too much danger for just one night.

I wanted to protest when the car stopped making my head bump on the window. The man opened his door and held out his hand for me to take. Summing-up all my strengths, I exited the car through the door at my side surprising him with my actions which I can see from his expressions, making me smile. Two can play this superiority game.

"Thank you for saving me earlier but I think I have to go. I don't know you personally, not being rude but I just want to get home safe." I was about to walked away when he suddenly grabbed my arm and made me look at his eyes which made me shut up.

Knowing that he won't let me leave, I let him drag myself into his house and let myself feel his touch. We went straight to his kitchen and let me seat at the counter more like demanded me to seat and stay while he went to get his first aid. What am I? a dog?

I took the initiative to look at my surroundings for any signs of danger but no, the place is more like my dream place than my death place. Black and white designs, a perfect kitchen for a guy like him; I know he is rich but to have all the latest utensils, he must be filthy rich.

Hearing his footsteps, I fumbled my fingers and covered my face with my dark hair. I felt him near me when I looked up not noticing how close our faces were. I backed away and he reached his hands and held my chin. I felt tingles wherever he touched me.

Stop the hormones, WOMAN!

He turned my head from right to left and then went to my arms and examined the bruise there. Without him noticing, I was also examining him without making it too much obvious.

He might be 6 feet tall or over, dark hair that had me having this urge to caress it but prevented myself from doing so, that would be too awkward for both our liking's. Strong jaw line and a faint of facial hairs that for once look good to someone, perfect nose and a kissable lip might I add. Under those Armani suit, I know is a body that could die for. He is well built and anyone can say that he is a living model came straight out from a catalogue. But what really strikes me the most is his eyes that I just want to put back life to it. 

"You know a picture last longer than you ogling at me." He said making me stop and look straight at this stranger's face. Raising my eyebrows at his remark and crossing both my arms at my chest looking smug like "I was not ogling at you mister. I was keeping my eyes on whatever you will do to me."

He smiled at me and applied ointment at the cut near my temple. I didn't notice that earlier. Reaching at the cut he stopped me and placed back my hand at my lap. "You're all good. That cut will heal a day or two, the bruises maybe a couple of days but that cut lip well, it may take longer. Do not infect it." I had a cut lip too?

He gave me a mirror and let myself examine the cuts. It was not that deep and it will disappear eventually not leaving a mark. Sighing I jumped off the counter and looked at him. Yep, he is definitely tall which makes me look like a dwarf next to him. 

"I know I already said this a while ago but thank you again although I could have handled it more nicely than you did with that gun you pointed at the poor man, but still thanks. And also, thank you for cleaning me up but I think I over stayed already and it's already midnight so I have to go." I explained while facing his back. This man really.

He eventually turned around and folded his arms at his chest making it difficult for me not to think of stupid things. "You are staying. You already said that it's midnight and I am not making a woman like you walk around these areas. I didn't save you to be harmed again. So better yet, stay and you can go home tomorrow, I will let my driver drive you back." With that he walked out the kitchen with me barely trailing wherever he will go. Damn short legs; damn long legs.

I didn't noticed that this was a two-storey house! The chandelier is so beautiful that reminds me that this person is surely rich. We walked to a room at the farthest left and I know it was his room since it was all dark like his soul. For a guy like him, I did not expect him to be this clean but he might have maids he orders around all the time.

He disappeared again and I felt chills run down my spine. I have been in a guy's room but this one made me feel protected if I am making any sense but it felt right to be here like I know that it is normal to be here. Maybe he designed this to make all his women feel as such, a guy like him, women will lose their dignity and let him have his way without any complaints. I erased that imagination since I cannot just judge him based on what I can only see. I stopped my self-talk when I heard him come back. He handed me clothes to change and I gladly accepted it.

"Here, you can use it. That thing you are wearing won't be comfortable to sleep on. You can use my bathroom. You can also find an extra toothbrush for you too." Looking at the clothes in my hand, I thanked him and stepped aside so I can change as he ordered. Yep, note the sarcasm right there.

Is he really that rich that his so called bathroom is times three or more than my actual flat size? Shaking my head I stripped off all my clothes and went straight brushing all the alcohol I drank earlier. Facing my reflection, how can someone like him look at my battered face? Sighing, I removed all my make-up and tried to look decent as possible.

With a satisfied nod, I went out but couldn't find him. I waited for a minute standing there awkwardly then decided to just sit down at his bed. The bed was the coziest bed I have ever laid at. I bet it's made of the most riches materials ever. I wished I could sleep with this every night compared to that hard brick of crap back home.

With me being alone, I replayed all that had happened today. From a stressful shift to that dreadful drink, that I promised myself not to drink anymore to that man who had man-handled me to the stranger who suddenly appeared and saved me to him taking me to his home, taking care of me and to this, me, laying at a bed that I just want to bring home and cuddle.

Today was clearly a night to remember. It may be one of the worst nights ever but it is also one of the many experiences that made me smile. I can't really put my finger to it but I don't regret this day. It's a total different experience to my robotic routine for the past 2 years.

Tomorrow may be a new day and everything will go back as if nothing had happened but I'll remember it for sure.

When I closed my eyes for a few minutes I didn't meant to fall asleep but I did and it may be my imagination or so but I felt a hand that stroke my cheeks, kissed my forehead and then just like a feather, it was gone and I felt nothing, just as what I was saying that it was really my imagination.

Sighing, I let my whole body relax and forget all the worries. I am dead at the moment physically, emotionally and mentally defeated. I let darkness take over and let my self travel to dream land and relax my already beaten up poor brain.

∞∞∞