Part One

∞∞∞

®Johanna's Clair®

Crap...

Mother of all eternity please come down and take my soul. But I'll be dead right? Okay, let us not talk about those stuffs; it's scary to even think of dying.

But damn, why on earth did I ever decide to go and be in this awful place right at this very moment? My friend dragged me here and she said that it is one of those unique clubs that filled with decent people. Yeah right!

Okay, let me introduce myself. I am Johanna Clair, a nurse by profession but a traveler by heart. I have to make this introduction quite unique so not to bore you with my very sad introduction: I am as you can say a hopeless romantic, old fashion wannabe with petals and roses; like Romeo and Juliet or the notebooks or those Nicolas Sparks stories or whatever those romantic novels say.

Don't be fooled but yes, as of matter of fact and as sad as I have to say this, I have never ever and I say ever been kissed nor had a romantic thing to a guy. Yes, I have male friends and a few... scratch that a lot of crushes but never a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of relationship.

In my teenage years, I was so insecure with acne, braces and those huge glasses. In school, we are all friends but when you turn your back, people will judge you and I can never let go of that feeling of not fitting in. It's hard since you get to be compared and people make fun at you and act as if they didn't talked shit about your appearance.

And I made it my goal to be better not bitter and work my ass off to be who I am today. Getting my license in nursing, I then focused working and saving money for my future rather than spending it to materials I know won't stay long.

Anyways, after 24 years of living in this cruel world and getting to where I am now, I never met that one guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. You know those signs: that spark or that slow motion or that love at first sight? I believe in those when I was young and that is also why I never had a relationship because I can only view my friends as friends but somehow at this stage of my life, I think I am just fooling myself with my fantasies.

Or maybe I will never ever have a man that will be my knight in shining armor and make me his princess, his queen forever.

Now let me proceed, after that depressing reality, I LOVE chocolates; those dark brown gooey yummy treats that make your mouth water, that is a heaven made by angels themselves. I also love to take photographs. What is the use of your memory if you can always forget those memorable moments, and that people is why camera and photos are made?

Did I say that I am a nurse? Yes, yes I am. For a petite 5'4" girl (woman) like me, that strenuous job people think I cannot handle is such a piece of cake, not to be cocky or so. I love above my love of chocolates, helping others. If I have money without working my ass off, I would gladly spend my time with those poor children and the aged. But because I don't have that luxury, I took the other route and help them as a nurse.

But being a nurse is not all about helping them but also giving yourself holistically to them. And plus the pay was good plus the bonuses when you did your work above the hospital's standards.

And of course I have also said that I am a traveler by heart, yes I am too. I just want to see the world but you know, sometimes the reason why people travel is because they want to search what their purpose in life is and honestly, I found mine...half of it.

Anyways, that's all about me. I am a 24 years old woman, a nurse and a hopeless romantic.

So back to that money problem, well, the thing is I need money like A S A P. Although my job paid me a good amount of pound (quick guess I am living in the UK whoopy doo) I seriously need at least 5000 GBP right now and you want to know why, it's because ladies and gentlemen I have officially screwed big time. I ordered a drink and not just an ordinary drink, sex on the beach, the best of the best.

Perfectly Imperfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें