Chapter 6

(Y/n) P.O.V

I headed home and summoned a hotdog which I ate hungrily, watching as the superhero team formed at the broken school and started to remove the bricks one by one.

I sighed, poor superheroes... It was my fault the school broke down... I ought to help!

I clicked my fingers and transformed back into my superhero suit, flying back to the attack again.

"It's you again!" The purple one exclaimed. I waved shyly.

"Who's this?" A pink girl said.

"She was the one who got rid of that fairy godmother with some weird language!" The purple hero replied.

"Well there isn't a villain to fight now so you can... Go?" The yellow girl said as I flew into the air.

"Building crumpled to the ground,
Rise and fix with ought a sound." Of course I said this in santasheze so they didn't understand.

The building pieces lifted up silently and formed themselves back into the school building.

"How did you do that?" The monster guy said.

"Magic..." I answered quietly.

"Wait... Who are you?" The green guy asked.

"Someone." I said before using my hydrokenisis to control water. The water lifted the super hero team up and carried them back to the park.

I landed and quickly transformed back into my normal self when the water ropes I used, disappeared.

I ran home quietly and not once did I turn back.

The next morning I went to school as usual, everyone of course we're flustered by the remarkable reconstruction.

"Hey guys! Have you seen this school?! Crazy!" I faked my shock.

"I know! How is this even possible?" Tadashi asked.

"I'm not sure... Maybe that book you gave us has a clue?" Hiro suggested.

"I don't think it mentions spells though...for inanimate objects." I said.

"No but look what I found!" Hiro said, flipping to a page completely filled with the language of santasheze.

"We can decipher the code and learn the language!... I recall those God fairy things speaking another language... Maybe that is the language they speak." Tadashi said.

"Well so far I know that the language is called... Sandeze." Hiro said.

"Actually it's Santasheze." I corrected him. The whole group stopped and turned their heads to me.

"What?" Fred asked.

"That clearly says Santasheze-" I stopped myself. I revealed I could read those words! "I mean... Can't you read it to?" I played dumb.

"No... We can't... It isn't in English." Hiro pointed out.

"Wait what?!..." I exclaimed.

"Maybe you just read the book a lot." Honey Lemon suggested. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Well can you decipher the rest?" Wasabi asked hopefully. I looked at the words, thinking of an excuse.

"It... I can understand it but it doesn't translate very well into English... None of these words translate correctly." I exclaimed.

"Then we will have to learn the tongue ourselves!" GoGo declared. Of course she does... Of course you do! Because you can't leave it up to those Big Hero 6 team mates and me to solve this!

"Good idea! Could you teach us?" Hiro asked.

"Sure... But let's see if any of you can understand this language... Maybe we all can but just don't recognise it." I exclaimed, snapping my fingers. Hopefully their brains would get the magic message.

"Ika la imatasu da wata zuko no juko ling nag wa!" I exclaimed. "What did I say?" I asked.

"You said that you think we should leave this to the Big Hero 6 superhero team." Wasabi translates back to me, except not in English.

He covered his mouth in shock. "That's it! Did everyone understand that?" I asked.

"Yes!" Honey Lemon and GoGo cried in shock.

"But how is this possible?" Hiro asked.

"Maybe we are just born with it because we are prodigies?" Tadashi guessed.

"Then how did Fred understand?" GoGo asked.

"He does read a lot of comics..." Wasabi pointed out.

"Okay so now we can read the paper!" Hiro said. He cleared his throat and began to read.

"Uh... Your right... This makes no sense in English..." Hiro noted.

"So read it in Santasheze!" I exclaimed.

"But these are weird symbols... I don't understand... How about you read it out loud?" Hiro offered, pushing the books into my hands.

"Note: when creatures appear outside of Magical border and into unfamiliar territory, create a Space Hex to spell them back. Space Hex on page 10345 of potions, hexes and spells."

"There is another book?" Wasabi asked.

"I guess so..." Fred said.

"So do you have it?" GoGo asked.

"Unfortunately I don't... I threw it out years ago but I do remember that hex." I lied.

"Then you must create it!" Tadashi declared.

"Even if I do correctly make the hex, I don't know how to use it!..." I pointed out.

"How about we cross that bridge when we get... There?" Honey Lemon said as she removed her shoe from the floor.

However, she couldn't. Her heel was planted firmly into the ground! "My foot is stuck!" She exclaimed.

"So is mine!" Hiro called out as Tadashi attempted but failed.

"Maybe something spilt in this lab?" Wasabi suggested, moving to his little lab corner. Unfortunately his feet got stuck soon to.

Fred sat in his arm chair and became held down. Soon after, GoGo followed.

"Why can't you-... There is a green goo underneath... It's so sticky it- maybe it's a creature from the book!" I gasped.