Chapter 2

(Y/n) P.O.V

Guards filled into the room as I raced to my bedroom. I needed to hurry!

I turned around to see the mirror on my wall, showing a portal like surface. It cleared out to reveal a greenish colour then a purple.

This was it.

With my satchel and tiara in hand, I jumped through the portal, screams from guards echoing.

I instantly found myself in an alleyway. Walking around, I found a nice deserted area and created a two storey house with my magic.

I ripped my old crown off my head and transferred all the magic to the tiara, shrinking the head piece and turning it into a fascinator.

The old crown popped back to a normal size, no longer filled with magic. I could grow used to things.

I placed the useless tool in my satchel, perhaps I could trade it in for money.  I clicked my fingers and immediately was outside.

Now was the time to go exploring.

However, the moment I walked out into the alleyways, I heard the roar of an engine.

The vehicle which I assume was a moped, screeched to a halt. "GET OUTA THE WAY KID!" A male voice yelled.

"What he said!" A boy behind him exclaimed.

"Woah what's going on?!" I asked. The younger boy was about to answer when a large man came stomping behind them.

"I'VE WAITED FOR THREE MO THS HAMADA!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" My eyes widened, he wanted to kill them.

"What does he want?!" I exclaimed.

"MONEY!!!" Both boys yelled.

"Wait! I can help you!" I exclaimed, reaching behind my back for my satchel. Surely he would like my crown! I guess I could create money with magic anyways...

"What are you doing?!" The driver yelled, looking behind him. "NO TIME!" All at once I was lifted off the floor and placed between the two males.

"Woah okay.... Hello!" I smiled cheekily as I looked at the younger boy in front of me.

Looking behind him I could see the man chasing us. "Maybe you should face the front..." The boy said.

"I'd love to but the moped is in motion!!!" I exclaimed.

"HOLD ON!" The driver yelled as he drove up the wall.

"WOAH!" I yelled as the moped flew through the air.

"I'M GONNNAAAAA DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!" The boy in front of me said. I hugged his chest as he grabbed the driver.

"I can help just stop this vehicle!" I yelled.

"What?! Are you crazy?! He wants A MILLION bucks!!!" The younger boy protested.

"EASY! STOP THE VEHICLE OR I WILL!" I demanded.

"OKAY OKAY!" The driver exclaimed, the moped stopped. I jumped off and pulled my crown out.

"Where did you get that?!" I heard. Ignoring their comments, I ran towards the man and passed him the trinket.

"Look, they don't have money but I have this old family trinket worth lots of money." I stated.

The man fumbled around with the gold ring. "You're lucky this time Hamada." He sneered, walking off.

"See? All better." I grinned walking back to the two. Their faces looked dumbstruck.

"I can't believe what I just saw...." The younger one stated.

"Me neither." The driver agreed.

"What... When... How?!" The youngest exclaimed.

"You're welcome, I just saves your butts." I smirked gleefully.

"And we owe you a lot..." The younger boy said in shame.

"I'm Tadashi and this is my younger brother Hiro." Tadashi exclaimed as Hiro waved shyly towards me.

"Sup." I smiled.

"We are so sorry for what just happened... It's not your fault." Tadashi apologised.

"Oh no it's all right! I like helping out." I smiled back.

"Say." Hiro began. "Our aunt owns a cafe not to far from here, as a treat, you're welcome to stay for dinner."

My eyes lit up. "I'd love to!" Was I being to rude? Who cares, FREE FOOD!!!

"That's great! So uh what's your name? We'd like to know our saviour's name." Tadashi exaggerated

I honestly don't care what my parents think, this place was way to cool.