Chapter 4

(Y/n) P.O.V

The next day I walked out of my house and retraced my steps to the lucky cat cafe.

I eventually reached my destination and saw both boys come out of the cafe.

"Hey guys!" I cheered.

"(Y/n)! Hey... What are you planing to do today?" Hiro asked, plopping onto a nearby seat.

"Oh! I actually came for help... See... I wanna get into your school!" I cheered. They both looked at each other before smiling.

"Sure, we can help." Hiro smiled.

"First we gotta enrol you." Tadashi said. We all hurried to his moped and hopped on. We sat down and started to drive through the empty street... We were so slow.

"Can this go any faster?" I whined.

"We are at the speed limit." Tadashi said. I huffed.

"We ain't at the speed limit till I say so!!!" I yelled, clicking my fingers and touching the seat of the moped.

Instantly we shot through the streets at high speed. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Tadashi screamed, failing to control the handle bar.

"I tweaked the motor!" I yelled. "THIS IS AWESOME!"

"WE ARE GONNA DIE!!!" Hiro yelled.

"LOOK OUT!" I screamed as Tadashi pulled hard on the handle bar.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH" we all screamed as we shot up a wall and did a flip. We landed back on the road and speed quickly through the streets.

"DRIVE WOMAN! DRIVE!" I yelled.

"ITS TO HARD!" Tadashi called. "TRY FIXING THE MOTOR HIRO!" He yelled.

"TO LATE FOR THAT! WE ARE HEADED FOR THE SAN FRANSOKYO BRIDGE!" I screamed until my throat hurt. The moped raced into the bridge and ran off course, reaching closer and closer to the edge where water was underneath.

"HIRO! Help me get to the steering wheel!" I yelled. Hiro nodded and helped me. He held my feet steady as I walked up to the front of the Moped.

I grabbed the handlebar tightly and moved around Tadashi. "HOLD ON!" I yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hiro screamed as I accelerated. I drove off the edge of the bridge and pulled up at the last second so the back wheel caught onto the edge.

"WE ARE GONNA DIE!" Tadashi yelled. The moped flipped and landed safely on the bridge.

"Which way to SFIT?" I asked.

"TURN RIGHT!" Hiro screamed. I took a sharp right and grabbed Hiro's arm when he nearly fell off.

I kept getting directions from the brothers until I could see the building. I clicked my fingers and the motor slowed down instantly.

I parked the moped and jumped off, waiting for the brothers to get out of their shocked state.

"A 13 year old can drive better than my brother..." Hiro whispered, running his hand through his hair.

"A thirteen year old CAN DRIVE." Tadashi said in shock.

"Um are we gonna get into the building?" I asked. Tadashi regained himself and nodded stepping off the Moped.

I walked up to Hiro who was staring wide eyed at the ground. "Your worse than GoGo when we're were escaping- you were fast..." He breathed out.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I laughed. Hiro shook his head and jumped off the moped, taking a shaky step and toppled right on top of me.

"AHH!" He screamed, pushing both of us to the floor. I pushed him up and helped him with difficulty. "Sorry... My feet fell asleep from the crazy driving ... My blood was rushing to my head and forgot to go to my feet I guess..." He laughed as Tadashi wiped his tears from laughter.

Hiro gripped on me until he could move properly again after a bit of wobbling.

"Thanks (y/n)." Hiro smiled embarrassed.

"Shall we go in then?" Tadashi said out of no where.

"Oh, right." Hiro said.

"Come on." I laughed.

We all ended up walking into the building at the same time, well, me a little behind as I was soaking in all the sights. No where had I ever seen a building as beautiful!

Hiro gave me a small tour of the labs and pointed out which one would be mine.

We then met up with Tadashi at the office to register my name. "Hi (y/n) (l/n) would like to register." Tadashi said.

"Of course, she just needs to fill out this application form." The lady said, passing Tadashi a little clipboard with paper and a pen.

He passed it to me and told me to fill out the information. I happily took the clipboard and pen and began to fill out the answers.

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Major: mechanical engineering, computer engineering, robotics, mathematics.

Additional information: I REALLY wanna go to this school... Yeah I'm like 13 but I have a desire to learn more here! This school would really expand my learning experience!

Okay so the majors were a lie but who was gonna know? Plus I have magic to help me out!

I gleefully handed back the clipboard to the office lady who took it and smiled.

"You are very talented Miss (L/n)! Four majors that are all in the field of technology! You will be permitted to enter SFIT." She smiled, handing me a lab key.

I grinned and fist bumped the air, success! But Tadashi and Hiro had other thoughts.

We began to walk to my lab when Tadashi struck a conversation. "Hey (y/n), I thought you were homeschooled..." He stated.

"I was! But I'm joining SFIT now!" I beamed. Hiro gave me a funny look.

"But are you not finished highschool?" He inquired.

"Where I came from, we had degrees based on a random test." I lied.

"Oh... Lucky... We had to go through years of schooling." Hiro whined.

"So this is my lab..." I stated as I swiped the key card against the lock. The door made a loud click sound and the handle turned down.

I pushed the door opened to see a bright coloured room filled with tools and gadgets used for inventing.

"So... I guess we can leave you to it? We got some errands to run." Hiro said.

"Yeah sure! Thanks for taking me here and helping me enrol." I smiled.

"No problem!" Tadashi beamed.

"Oh and sorry for trashing your Moped... I'm pretty sure I did back there." I apologised.

"You saved us so... We are even now." Hiro said, patting my shoulder lightly.

Tadashi and he then waved goodbye and left me alone. I began squealing in happiness. "BEST DAY EVER!!!" I yelled.

I never felt more free! To be myself and to try new things out! It... It was wonderful!

After that thought, I ran outside to the main campus. The wind was blowing crazily but that only added to my excitement.

The wind blew stronger and leaves started to blow away from the trees. What strange weather they have here- wait a second that's no weather...