Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned to see wind pixies, little devilish pixies that flew in the wind, my mother must have sent them to find me... But how did they was the question.

That's when it hit me, my over excitement must have caused my magic to react and lead a trail to me. I needed to be more careful.

Before anyone noticed the creatures, I snapped my fingers and banished them back to my castle... I would have to be careful for my emotions.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and decided to go home. I summoned all the things I would need the next day before creating some food out of thin air and eating it.

Now, the first day of school could have easily been the worst or best day of my life. I didn't know what to think of it so I left it up to your better judgment.

I walked through the front gates calmly when I instantly spotted Hiro and Tadashi talking with a bunch of other kids. I hesitantly walked over and tapped Hiro on the shoulder who jumped up in surprise.

"(Y/n)! Your here! You must meet Tadashi and I's friends!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Everyone, this is the new girl, (y/n)!" Tadashi introduced.

"This is GoGo, Honey Lemon, wasabi and Fred." Hiro finished.

"nice to meet you... I love the nick names!" I giggled slightly.

"Yeah, I came up with them myself! I told you they were a good idea." Fred said proudly. "But Hiro and Tadashi think its uncool to have one... You want one?" He offered.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you this whole week to think of the perfect nickname for me and I'll take it... Tadashi and Hiro don't know what their missing on... Maybe they are just jealous they can't have as cool names!" I laughed.

Fred nodded in agreement and patted my back.

"Ah Hiro... I like this girl... She is very awesome." Fred complimented me.

"Why thank you!" I laughed, Fred was a weird guy. But hey, I like weird!

Afterwards the gang and I all headed to our first class, mathematics. It was pretty fun to be honest, learning all new information about addition, multiplying and such.

Nothing like the stuff I learnt in Santashima. With the help of magic, I quickly developed an understanding of the subject and memorised each example, each equation.

Class would have gone smoothly if there has been no interruptions, however, like I established, earlier, it didn't.

The next thing you know three sets of sparks appeared in the air. One yellow, one green and one red.

The sparkles grew bigger and formed into the shape of a person. "Oh no..." I whispered, they found me!! They found me!!! HELP THEY FOUND ME!!!

Those three sparkling figures were the forms of my stinky old fairy godparents. I never wanted them to be my godparents but hey! My parents decided my whole life, remember?

The three figures flew around, fortunately not catching anyone's attention.

But that changed when the teacher turned around and looked up. Everyone copied and gasped in surprise. I instantly hid under the table.

"GIVE HER BACK!" They screeched.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" The teacher asked.

"GIVE HER BACK NOW OR YOU WILL ALL PAY!" I began to poke my head out from under the table and sat up straight, if my fairy godparents saw me, I would become exposed.