chapter 3

Jimin's P.O.V.
"I forgive you."

I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Please stop crying." I said looking at him plainly. What was I doing?

Jungkook looked up at me surprised. He wiped his tears away, "You do?" I nod and Jungkook out of nowhere pulls me into a hug. "Um..." I awkwardly hugged him back.

He pulled away and looked at his feet, "Listen, I really am sorry." I sighed,

"It's okay." -no it wasn't. Ugh Park Jimin, think!- I wiped his tears away with the sleeve of my white button up shirt and gave him a warm hug. Jungkook for once smiled at me. I studied his features; black hair, dark brown eyes. He was about four inches taller than me. He had nice pink lips and they looked so soft. Ugh. What am I doing to myself? His soft hair draped over his eyes a bit. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. They looked so innocent. I didn't think that the bully image fit him. He seemed sad. I looked over to his untouched food. "Are you going to eat?" I asked.

"No." He simply replied.

"Why not?" I asked frowning.

"I'm not hungry." He said pushing his food to the side. "You ha-" I quickly got cut off and I felt his lips pressed against mine. He seemed desperate, but I kissed back anyways. Why? I'm not exactly sure. His lips were soft. He pulled away and took my hand. He took me out of the lunchroom and into the hallway.

~sorry this was a bit short.
I hope you enjoy :)