Saxxy, Kill, Mistletoes, Christmas Gifts

Bell: *totally "calm" and not still psychotic torture rampage, the guys are scared shitless and shaking* Questions! And don't mind the guys, they're just full of excitement and joy. Right, gentlemen?

Everyone: *nods out of fear*

@Tf2HoneyBunny: Here you go!! *Hands you two saxxy awards*. They are chocolate in a golden wrapped!! :3

Bell: Shank you~! Next!

@love4music24: ......... um...... maybe can, you n..not k..kill zem? That w..would be great. *cloaks and backs away slowly*

Bell: -sigh- That's the thing.... I can't kill them... But I can horrible torture them! Now they know, don't get me pissed off. Right, guys?

Everyone: *nods out of fear*

Bell: *whispers to love4music24* Here's a lil' secret... Down in the basement... I have my own torture chamber... Oh how much I love the screams of pain and agony.... So, now I get to torture and not kill. Besides, if I "accidentally" killed them, they could just respawn. So they're fine. *looks at guys* Now, gentlemen. Should you ever tick me off or piss me off.

Everyone: *shakes heads really fast* Nononononononono!

Spy: Non!

Medic: Nein!

Scout: No!

Engineer: Nope!

Demoman: Never!

Pyro: Hum! (Naw!)

Heavy: No!

Soldier: NO!

Sniper: No....

Bell: I don't play nice, and I don't plan to. *chuckles darkly* No more Mister Nice Guy. Next question...

@ILOVECOOKIES221B: Can li get a Mistletoe kiiss from medic? *holds out a small box of mistletoe and hands it to Madic and shyly rubs arm*

Medic: *blushes* Uhm... Alvight... One veason iz bekause I am afraid zhat if I vefuse, Bell vould take me back to her torture chamber...

Bell: Oh look, someone's learning already. Oh how fast they can learn.

Medic: -sigh- *holds mistletoe up between him and ILOVE, quickly pecks her lips and looks away blushing giving her back the mistletoe*

Bell: Okay. Next.

mysticfairy16 : ... The Medic fan-girls their everywhere *Gets berried in Medic fan-girl shiz*
Also if you could wish for anything for Christmas what would it be?

Bell: A life.... *cue the "OOOOOHHHHHH"*

Everyone: Agreed.

Bell: Next! *realizing what they actually meant, mumbles* Assholes....

MarkipliersGF : *blushes, pulling out a mistletoe and holding it above Engie and I's heads* I dare Engie to kiss my lips. *blushes furiously, looking away*

Engineer: -sighs- *chuckling to self and cups MarkipliersGF's chin. Places lips on hers*

Bell: -smirks- *eye roll* The Christmas holiday's already kicking in...

Engineer: *pulls away* Well Ah'll be... *blushes slightly*

Bell: Soooooo.... Anymore questions or dares?