Music and Time Travel

Bell: Question!

mysticfairy16 : ... new question...

Do you guys have a favorite band, or genre of music...
also
If you guys had the chance to go back in time and do anything what would you do?

Bell: Well, I honestly like any kind of music. But my favorite bands are Fallout Boy, The Beatles, The Cranberries, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, One Republic, FUN, The Wanted, etc.

Spy: Zee classical ones.

Demo: Disco!

Scout: Funk.

Sniper: Whatevah song that comes on on the radio.

Medic: I like ze klassical ones just like Herr Spy.

Engineer: Country.

Pyro: Mph. (Pop). Mugph mph hud. (I like Aqua).

Heavy: Heavy like songs about Sandvich.

Soldier: THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

Bell: If I were to travel back in time, I would stop myself from making the many and messed up mistakes I made in my past childhood.

Spy: I would stop BLU Scout's mother from getting pregnant wiz BLU Scout 'imself.

Demo: I would tell the past me to keep on drinking.

Heavy: I would go back to get Sandvich to eat it all over again.

Scout: Heheh. I'm going to mess around with the past.

Sniper: I'll stop moi parents from launching that ship when I was a little roo. So I could at least still be with them.

Soldier: I'LL HELP GEORGE WASHINGTON WIN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION AND DEFEAT THOSE BRITISH MAGGOTS!

Pyro: Mph hudda mm mph uph hm... (I'll just stop the comet from hitting the precious unicorn...)

Medic: I vould hafe gone to vitness ze Holocaust. And trafel back to ze present and tell ze vorld about it.

Engineer: I will just go back to see ma pa for the last time before he left me and ma mom.

Bell: So yeah... Basically that. But now we know we could never go back to prevent our mistakes. Anymore questions or dares?