Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory

Start from the beginning

Zach sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him. "Pretty, yes?" he asked in my ear. I nodded, "It's beautiful."

"You're beautifuler." Zach whispered before kissing the back of my head. I turned to look at him and pecked his lips.

When I pulled away, he wasn't satisfied because he pulled me and connected his lips with mine, again. A deep growl erupted from Zach's chest and I automatically knew Zach and Panther were filled with lust.

His strong hands cupped my face and my arms wrapped around his waist. The kiss deepened and was filled with passion and lust.

He pressed his lips even harder against mine. I felt my back hit the couch cushions as he started straddling me.

Our lips continued to move in sync as he had his arms on the sides of my head.

He broke the kiss and stared straight into my eyes. "I love you, Rach." He whispered in my ear before placing a ghost kiss behind my ear. 

"I love you too." I breathed out with a sigh of pleasure. His lips found mine again and gently mingled with them. I know I've mentioned this before, but his lips are so soft that they are addictive. His kissed are like alcohol. Once you've gotten one, you crave for more. 

When he pulled away, I let out a noise of unsatisfactory and pout. He noticed that I wasn't happy so he threw his head back and let out a laugh. I rolled my eyes and got up.

He stopped laughing and frowned. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

"To take a shower." I state. I walked out of the living room and up the stairs to my bedroom. Yes, I still have my bedroom. I haven't gotten around to moving my stuff into Zach's room. I pulled out a pair of underwear, a bra, sweat pants, and a jumper. 

I was about to close and lock the door, but somebody caught the door before it could close. "Hey!" I let out. 

They pushed the door wide open. Zach had a wide smile on his delicious lips. "What are you doing?" I asked while placing my clothes on the edge of the tub. 

"Joining you." he stated in a 'duh' tone. He was carrying a towel and a pair of boxers and fleece pants. 

I placed my hands on my hips and stared at him. "Oh really...... Who says?" I challenged. 

He stripped his shirt and started walking towards me. I backed up and my back hit the wall. He towered over me and gripped my waist. He moved his face closer to mine. 

"I do." he whispered while brushing his lips against mine teasingly. 

I gulped and help in the groan of annoyance that was dying to come out, but I held it in and wanted to act like I was unaffected. 

He lightly pressed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his chest through my shirt. My shirt rose up a little but so his hands were touching my skin. The touch of his hands made my skin burn. 

My hands ran through his thick hair. His hands wandered down to my thighs and he hoisted me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist because I didn't want to fall. He pushed me harder against the wall. 

He trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. "W-We should...I-I should take....a-a....shower." I breathed out, trying to sound serious but kept on getting distracted by the shock going down my spine from the ghost kisses Zach's soft lips were leaving on my neck. 

"I'm taking one with you." he mumbled against my neck. 

"At this rate, neither one of us would be taking any showers...." I pointed out.