Chapter 7: Star Gazing

*Zach's POV*

I stared up at the ceiling, contemplating everything that has happened today. Why did I try kissing Rachel after Evelyn left? I can't like her. I am a player for God sake!!!!

I sat up quickly in my bed. I need to get my act together. I am not weak, girls are suppose to be the weak ones.

I climbed out of bed and went into my bathroom. I turned on the sink and rinsed my face. Once I was finished, I got back in my bed.

I picked up my phone off of the nightstand next to my bed and turned it on. It was 2:00 in the morning. For some reason, I have the urge to go to Rachel's house......why?

I squeezed the bridge of my nose while mumbling, "What is happening to me......?"

I slipped back out of bed and pulled on a random pair of blue jeans and a random hoodie. My hair was messy, but I don't really care right now.

I opened my bedroom window and I climbed out. The moon was out, but I can still see. I think I can see a little better because I am a werewolf.

I made my way to Rachel's house and I am now standing under her window. I feel like this is some sort of love story movie and how the guy throws a rock up at her window and she comes to her window and opens it. And then the guy climbs up and they end up telling each other how much they love one another. Clichè........

I tossed the stone up at her window, causing a loud clunk noise.

****

*Rachel's POV*

I heard a loud bang on my window. I quickly shot out of bed. What was that noise? I slowly slipped out of bed and walked over to my window.

I brushed the curtains away and peeked between the blinds. I saw someone standing underneath my window. I narrowed my eyes at the shadowy figure.

Zach? I was quite shocked. I looked over at my clock and it read 2:30 on it. It's so early! What is he doing here?

I opened up my window and peeked out. "Zach? What are you doing here?" I whisper shouted.

He shrugged, "I dunno." He went over to the tree by the side of the house and climbed up it.

It was only in a matter of seconds was he now sitting on the roof. I looked at him quizzically as he just gave me a smile.

He sat crisscross applesauce on the roof and patter the spot next to him. Yes, the roof is pretty big, well, enough for both of us to sit side-by-side next to each other.

I shook my head "no" and went back to my bed and face planted my pillow.

"C'mon Rach, stop being such a stuck up." I blushed a little at the nickname he gave me.

"Go home." I mumbled into my pillow. Suddenly I felt strong arms snake around my waist and I felt my body raising on the mattress.

I quickly looked up and noticed Zach lying right next to me. I pulled me and placed me on top of him.

"Stop it!" I whisper shouted at him. I pushed his chest and tried to get him to let go, but he just tightened his grip.

"Let me go!" I said more sternly and serious.

"If you wish." he smirked. He placed me back on the bed and quickly sat up. He towered over me and placed his hands on my hips. "Are you ready?" he asked mysteriously.

"Huh?" I asked with fear and shock.

Before I knew it, he started tickling me. A screech escaped my lips as I tried to get away. "S-stop!" I yelled in between fits of laughter. I was very ticklish, so it tickled so much that it actually hurt. "Ok-kay! I'll go out on t-the roof w-with y-you!"