When You're Writing A New Album

You stared at the piano in pure rage. It was around one am, you hadn't slept in more that twenty-fours and you haven't eaten in sixteen. You was determined to finish writing the new album.

You placed my hands on the key and played what you had, you tried to come up with something new for the bridge but you ended up smashing random notes on the piano. You groaned and placed your head in your hands.

You honestly felt like crying, your eyes were hot and you could feel the water. You blinked away the tears and picked up the pencil. You wrote down a few new lyrics for the bridge. You then looked at the sheet music and you ripped it up. You threw the remaining pieces in the air and they flutter down around you.

"Fucking new album, needs to be fucking finished by fucking next week. They fucking don't know what it's like to fucking write a whole fucking album. Fuck this shit," you swore under my breath.

You heard deep laughter. You turned my head to source of the sound, to see a tired Andy Biersack. "I've been hearing you swear and cuss and stress all night and I think that is the most I've heard you cuss. You need sleep sweetheart," he said walking towards you.

"No, I don't. What I need is to finish they album," you said, turning your attention back to the now empty music paper. "Shit," you muttered when you realised ripped all up.

You growled at your stupidity. "The album can wait. Come to bed," he said, grabbing your hand.

You looked at him. "Give me five minutes and I promise I will," you said. Andy nodded and let go of your hand. You stood up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," you said.

Andy looked at you one last time before going back up to bed. You sat back down on the stool and tried to make something new. You played cords over and over again, you did the same with octaves and triads. You tested out quavers, crochets, semibreves and minims but nothing sounded right.

"(Y/N), you said five minutes. It's been thirty," Andy whined.

"Just go back to bed," you waved off him. Andy shook his head and walked up to you. He put away your sheet music. "Hey! What are you doing?" You asked him surprised.

"I'm putting your stuff away. You need to get some rest," he said, closing the piano cover. He took your hand and hauled me up.

"I don't need rest! I need to finish the album," you said picking up your book and pencil.

"No, you need sleep," Andy said, taking the book and pencil out your hand and putting down on the table. You pouted at him. "Too bad, that's not going to work," he said grabbing your other hand. Andy then picked you up and carried you upstairs. He placed you down on the bed and took off your shirt then replaced it with his old Batman one. You laughed at his choice and he smiled. "It's my favourite on you," he said.

"Okay," you nodded my head. "I'll wear it more often."

"Yes please," Andy said, removing your jeans and putting the covers over you.

He climbed in next to you and you rested my head on his chest. You listened to his heartbeat. "Thank you. For always doing what's best for me, I love you Andy." You said quietly as you closed your eyes.

"I love you too," he kissed the top of your head before you fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yay! That's the first one! So, what I'm doing is like little ideas I have in my head of these scenarios and ones that are usual like breakup, first meeting. But it'll be all jumbled up. Idk, I have a weird mind.

Anywho! I hoped you enjoyed it and I hope you're all good. Remember to smile, laugh and love. Live on the edge of the fridge. Love y'all!

~Just_be_awesome