nine

I waited for Jack to open the back door so I told my parents I was sleeping downstairs. They had asked why but I just told them I was expecting something early in the morning. They said okay.

That wasn't normal but aye, it was a good thing.

I wore my extremely expensive bra from Pink and I was about to fuck Jack.

Don't ask why.

I know you are all gonna say 'he's a fuckboy,' or 'he will leave you' and all that shit, but oh well. I want to fuck him, he wants to fuck me....so we will.

And we all know what happened in my dream.

But that was a dream.

About sex.

So that means we are destined to fuck some day.

Why not today.

And.

Just because it ended bad in my dream, doesn't mean it'll end bad this time.

Hopefully.

Took him an extra 30 minutes to actually show up and when he did, I was ready.

He opened the back door with his eyes big.

"Wow, so um... Hi." He said closing the door behind him. I saw his erection.

"So the party is in the basement." I told him, I leading the way.

"Very original, Jela. I take you to my attic and you take me to your basement? Let me guess, there is a trap down there too?"

"Shut up, daddy." I responded opening the basement door.

"You can demand me to do something and reward me in the same sentence!" He whined. "That's not how it works."

"That is how it works. In my house." I remarked, he smiled at the sight of burgundy walls, roses on the bed and champagne on a night stand.

"What is this." He said as I locked lips with him for a few seconds.

Before he stopped

"Wait are you drunk? I don't want to take advantage of you, Jay."

I stared into his soul.

"I'm definitely not drunk." I responded.

"Can't you taste it?"

He shrugged."why are you doing this all of a sudden ?"

"I have always found you sexy, and fuckable." Emphasising on the last word.

"So you were playing hard to get?"

"Its all in the hips, baby." I told him, kissing on him again.

"Wait!" He stopped me again.

"What now?!?? I complained.

" I'm a virgin!" He spit out quickly.

"Wait......no you arent!!!" I was positive.

"Yes I am."

"Look if you don't want to fuck me, just say so." I crossed my arms.

"No, Jela I'm serious!" He sat on the bed.

"But you asked me to fuck you too many times!"

"No, I said suck me off or give a hand job."

"And you think I would do that without a reward?" I sat next to him.

"Yeah." He sorrowed.

"Well, how are you a fuck boy without ever fucking????"

He stood up and left.

"Jack, please wait!" I ran after him.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE PLOT TWIST? WERE YOU EXPECTING IT? I HOPE NOT. I HONESTLY DID NOT WANT TO DO THAT BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SWITCH IT UP. BECAUSE EVERY JG FANFIC ALWAYS ENDS UP WITH THE GIRL BEING A VIRGIN, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YEAH. SHOULD I DO MORE TIME SKIPS??? OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL AFTER THEY FUCK? THAT WAS THE QUESTIONS OF THE DAY SO PLEASE ANSWER LOVE YOU BYE!
-nike-