one

jela

"who is wearing that strong shit?"

"I am, its chanel. that's all I wear. Why?"
------
it was the first day of Senior year and so many new transfers came in. I felt like I was the only original in the school. I sat in bio a few minutes early to get a good seat when a group of 'bad boys' came and invaded my personal space. They were wearing black jeans and converse like they were all trying to match. Lmao. Fifth Grade?

I cleared my throat.
"Don't you at least want to try and look good?" I gave a dirty glare at the 7 and placed my pink Mani on my desk. Even though I wore all black all the time, I still made it girly with pink lips and pink nails.

"We do look good baby girl." The ring leader of the group responded licking his lips.

"I don't appreciate being disrespected by a bunch of annoying middle schoolers."

"MMM playing hard to get? That sexy baby." He was staring directly in my eyes at the moment.

"shit." I broke and smiled. He and his friends both started looking at each other and laughing.

"Okay babe, you gave in. Now, tell me, how much do you cost?" He whispered so only us 8 could hear.

His friends started making cat calls and ooh-ing.

I seductively responded "you'll never be able to afford me." And everyone started ahh-ing. I could tell he felt kind of embarrassed.

"really, because you don't look that expensive." It was my turn to feel shitty. I tried to cover how pissed I was by smiling.

"Alright I give up, what's your name?"

"Jack, how about you princess?"

"Jela. Not princess."

"That works." And with that, the teacher came in and class began.

Jack kept his eyes on me the entire class and got called out a numerous amount of times. Then he got kicked out and a detention.

When class was over, Jack met me out side the door.

"What's your next class?"

"Why?"

"I want to talk to you why are you being so shitty?" He said holding my shoulder.

"Idk you just seem fast."

"I am fast, in bed."

I scoffed. "See..." I pushed him off and entered my next class.