four

yo, triple update wuhhh?!!? Yah. I triple updated and if you are used to reading my work you would know that I am not responsible with updates oops lol. So my goal is getting to chapter 10 before Monday (its Saturday) so you guys will have plenty to read :) I am staying up all night to make sure you have enough so don't cut me if I go MIA at some point (may or may not) plus Xmas is around the corner so....with that being said, I may not update during that time OR I may give you guys an update as a Xmas gift!!! you'll have to see.

jela

I wore a white sweatshirt with black elbow patches and Jeriah wore a rainbow sweatshirt. We decided to dress down so jackass wouldn't fuck me, or even us, for that matter. You may be thinking 'he is 19 he wouldn't fuck a 17 and 15 year old' but I honestly think he would. He is weird like that.

Since my parents were out for the night, coincidentally, I decided to let Jeriah drive in her car that she isn't able to drive for another year. She was actually a great driver.

Once we pulled up at Jack's house, I instantly saw a text from Jack.

[jackass 8:17pm]:
look up

[jela 8:17pm]
why lol ?

I looked up and saw the 7 on the roof if his house.

[jela 8:18pm]:
you are a fucking idiot, jackass.

[jackass 8:18pm]:
look, babe. there is a ladder on the side of the house by the trash can covered in Christmas lights, use that to get up here.

[jela 8:19pm]:
it's jela, and aw look how cute the lights are! Was that your idea?

[jackass 8:19pm]:
wow jela, good one. you should be a comedian, Get your ass up here before my parents come out.

With that being said, Jeriah and I both got out the car and went up the green ladder on the side of the house by the glowing trashcan and ended up being in front of the 7. They actually looked, presentable, foresay.

"Wow, you clean up nice fellas." I said looking at the group.

"Jela, this is Justin, Alex, June, Zach, Kevin, and Sammy. You've had quite the encounter with them earlier today..."

"You're telling me." I responded and looked at Jeriah who was eyeballing Sammy.

"Dude put your tongue back in your mouth."

Jeriah quickly blinked and slapped her mouth as the 8 of us laughed.

"What the actual fuck, Jay?" She complained to me.

"So, why am I here, jackass?"

"Look, if you want me to stop pet naming you, stop calling me jackass....."

"ight, ight." I responded ever so kindly to him.

"Anyway, we are gonna spend some time in my room, come on."

Jeriah and I followed him into a small place, down the stairs, and into a huge landscaped bedroom. With no windows.

"This is a fucking attic."[btw, its a huge house so the attic is like a regular bedroom, you can stand] I said as I looked around the surprisingly beautiful place.

"Yeah so, this is also my trap house."

He pointed to a mini fridge in the corner with a sign that said 'the trap' written with colorful sharpies on the door.

"What is in here?" I opened the door curiously. To my surprise I was caught in a pool of full beer bottles, clear baggies with white substances, small jars with neon blue substances, weed and cash.

"Don't fucking tell me..."

"Chill jela... I don't sell. This is their supply. But the cash is my emergency money."

Jeriah sat in the corner on her phone and so did the guys. They surrounded her and she didn't even seem interested. And normally she is boy crazy. Her loss, I guess.

"Well, what are we doing here?"

"We're gonna trap."

"How do trap?"

"Music will play, the lights will go out, we will all have glow sticks. Then we will get topless and dance, maybe smoke some, and eat and drink."

I put my hair up into a ponytail.

"Uh, Jeriah is only 15....."

"You invited her."

"You said she could come?!?"

"Uh yeah, because you seemed to be pretty attached to her."

"I just didn't want to get raped without a witness to who did it."

"Do you wanna fuck?"

For some reason, this question actually made me think. I should've already knew the answer. I mean, I did know the answer but....I felt like maybe the answer wasn't meant to be? Maybe I actually....