chapter seven

hey everyone! sorry for not updating in so long...life's been very busy to me so I apologize again xoxo

Queen Yasmine's hair is pulled back into a low ponytail, her thick, curly brown hair bounces down her back fiercely as she enters the dining room to meet King Theo, he beloved husband. 

"Darling," Theo kisses her pink lips. She smiles her perfect smile at her handsome husband, his brown eyes sparkle into her hazel ones. They were in such a deep love.

Gia and Grayson, the young princess and prince were tucked into bed, them both clutching onto their stuffed animals and dreaming of their lives as Airs. 

Yasmine finally found Greer a husband, The Duke of Ireland, and they were married with a child on the way

"I think it's a girl, I can feel her against me." Greer tells Kenna, Lola and Yasmine one day when they all visit her in her house in the forest, Kenna, who was seeing David- and Lola, who has yet to find a husband- both live in a cottage near her, Yasmine didn't need them as ladies-in-waiting anymore, but she still needed them as friends so naturally they all wrote and saw each other as frequently as possible. 

Jack still lives in the castle, he still loves Yasmine but is trying to move on from her. 

Yasmine visits Alice's grave every weekend, places flowers on the rich soil. 

"Rest peacefully my friend." Yasmine whispers as she reads In memory of Alice died 399 AD

Matthew's body lay in the grave of criminals, no headstone or anything really; however, there was a mini knife there with Henry, Theo and Matthew's late father's signature, he gave it to Matthew so Theo stuck it on the top of his grave as a sign of his status. 

On the day of Matthew's burial, the same day that Theo killed him-he really had no choice. Theo had a straight face the entire time, didn't speak words of wisdom or anything, I saw no tears in his brown eyes or source of remorse, this is when I knew that Theo never loved Matthew and he wasn't sorry for what he did. He moved on right away anyways. 

Theo takes Yasmine by her hand and leds her onto the balcony that leads them both to look over England, they could see the ocean. 

Yasmine closed her eyes as she breathed in the fresh scent of the salty sea, and placed her head into Theo's muscular chest. 

He kissed the top of her head, so much inlove with her, as so was she

"I love you more than anything." Theo whispers to her

Yasmine flashes her white smile and kisses his lips

 She pulls away and lays her head once again on his chest as they both look onto the world. 

SOOO THATS THE END OF REIGN I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THEM BOTH! XOXOXOXOXO