chapter one

hi! so yes, the moment we've all been waiting for, reign 2 chapter one is finally here! okay, so before reading, i would love it if the readers could please read this small summary.

firstly, reign 2 is historical fiction, the period is going to be 1200 A.D- maybe 1300 A.D. I know reign was 1530's but, i wanted to make the stories a little earlier for time period wise. no, this isn't like back to the future, just pretend reign was based in 1200 A.D no one is going back in time to the 1200's from the 1500's.

next, reign 2 is going to be so much different from reign, i don't think i am going to rate this book as "mature" but some chapters will defiantly be recommended for fourteen years and older, keep in mind that violence and abusing women were common in this time in my story, not saying that that was right, it was just the way of living back then.

finally, this story will not just be based on Yasmine and Theo's lives, and Yasmine's POV, it will be a lot of Theo, Jack, David and of course Matthew. Some chapters will have Kenna, Greer, and Lola's POV as well, and some new characters that will in reign 2.

that was a lot so sorry, if anyone has confusion, send me a message or leave comments, oh and sorry for the delay on reign 2, finals are coming up and yeah i also have a life so yeah. enjoy reign 2!!

Theo's POV

"Yasmine, don't!" I yell as I barge into our room, with Jaden my most trusted guard

I grab Yasmine off of the balcony's edge and we land on the floor from my harsh force

Was she actually going to commit suicide? By the looks of this situation, she was. She defiantly was.

My heart was beating so hard, no because of my sprinting to get Yasmine, but because of my fear. I feared nothing in this world. I couldn't fear anything, being King of England would not be a choice.

But when I saw Yasmine on the verge of jumping, jumping to her death made my blood run cold. How could I live without her? How could I be without my precious soulmate?

It made me feel heartbroken, but the anger in my chest would not pass. Yasmine was going to leave me, all alone with nothing, nothing left behind for me to hold onto.

She was going to leave our two children, Grayson and Gia who were still toddlers, she was going to leave her children with no mother, no one left but me. How would they turn out in the end?

How would I turn out in the end?

Yasmine pushed me away, her tears spilling over her hazel eyes made me feel depressed, seeing the love of my life crying to me, but what could I say or do?

"Leave us." I say to Jaden, who nods sorrowfully and leaves us, closing the door behind him

Yasmine tries to pry my hands off of her waist, but I would not.

"Stop Yasmine." I commanded as her tears became more rough