chapter six

Theos pov

Two guards open the door for me to yasmine and I's room.

"Goodnight your majesty." they both say

"Night." i reply

I walk in and quickly take off my shirt

The door to the bathroom in our room opens and yasmine steps out in only a red silk robe. Her hair was braided into a lucious, long braid. Her eyes had that same green spark like they had when we first met. Her pink lips were puffy and wet. Her olive skin glowed in the moonlight. She was beyond beautiful. And she was all mine.

My hand stays on my belt loop, as she turns to me.

She smiles at me, her perfect white smile that i love so much.

"Theo," she greets me by walking to me and kissing me on the cheek

"I missed you today." she sighs as she pulls away

I smile down at her, trying bot to focus on her breast line that was showing from her robe; i was also trying to keep my growing length from under me.

"Sorry my love, i had meetings with the governor of italy today, he had a lot of things to say." i chuckle

Yasmine furrows her eyebrows at me "what did he say?"

I laugh a little "he wants to work for englands government,says that the king of italy is too lazy and eats too much sweets."

Yasmine gasps and covers her mouth from giggling "what a horrible thing to say about his ruler."

I laugn with her "yes but can you disagree?"

She shakes her head, still laughing

Our laughter settles down as i stare into her eyes and place my hands on the small of her back

"I've missed you more." my eyes trail to her lips

She smirks and kisses me, just the way i prefer it.

Her tongue crosses mine, she pulls away only to bite my bottom lip

I grab her behind and pick her up;she wraps her legs around me.

She squeals a i lift her with one arm and throw her, not too hard though; into a wall that had tapestries of the greek god hermes. His sword was tucked under his arm, ready for battle, and ready to kill.

"Theo please," she begs me as i touch her there

"Please what?" i stop touching her, painfully,and look at her puffy lips.

She tries to place my right hand where it was seconds ago, but i kept it away as my left hand held her up.

"Please what?" i ask again

Her lips quiver "please f-fvck me theo, please." she begs so innocently, i waste no time in rushing us both over to our large bed and throwing her down, her hair falling over her face; she pushes it away quickly and watches me take off my pants, i throw my belt on the floor with a harsh force, making her flinch.

I get on our bed with her and rip her robe, exposing her beautiful naked body;also earning a scream from her.

"Tell me how you want it darling." i kiss her sweet lips

She sighs as i place my hands on her cheeks

"Hard."

I chuckle, i wanted that too.

I kiss her neck, trailing my tongue all the way down to her innocence; her hand grips my hair.

I let nt beastly side get the best of me...

Yooo whats up guys?! Sorry its been awhile but im at sleepaway camp rn so no wifi!! Comment and vote? Oh and read my story 1934!! I'll try to update soon. Xoxo.