Chapter 15: Memory Lane

Start from the beginning

"The Bayou" Coco said standing there in astonishment. She hasn't been there for years. There was already a blanket with a basket set out for them so the only thing they had to do was sit there and let the memories flow.

  "I know it's not much, but a nigga tried." He said looking kinda embarrassed. I know August has never done this for a female before and he doesn't have much which is why he's selling rocks, and I know this already and I accept it.

"Baby this is beautiful and it shows me you listened. I've always wanted to have a picnic by the bayou ever since I saw the princess and the frog. Plus baby you don't have to have money to make me happy. You're perfect just the way you are." I said wrapping my arms around his waist as he did to mine. We sat down on the blanket we had and we nibbled on the food as we talked. About a half an hour later we wrapped up the food and just sat there looking at our surroundings.

I kept feeling August staring at me and smiling. I finally looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head and just continued to look at me. He took my hand in his and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Man I don't know how to say this, but I know I have to. So hopefully yuh don't let a nigga regret this once it's been said." He paused before continuing, "Coco I ain't never felt like this about not one girl until I've met yuh. I had love for others, but I'm in love with yuh babeh. I don't know if yuh feel the same for a nigga, cause ya know I ain't perfect at all, but I wanna try for yuh." He said. I smiled and cried because this is the first time August has said he loved me. I draped my arms around his neck and I placed soft kisses on his face as I made my way to his soft pink lips.

"I'm in love with you too August Anthony Alsina." I said. He kissed me and then bit my bottom lip. We laid down on the blanket as his hands roamed my body. Our kisses became hot and filled itself with lust. He placed himself between my legs and placed trails of kisses down my neck and on my sized triple D breast....

"You done eating CamCam?"  Coco asked her daughter as they began to pack up everything. August and  Camry took some things to the car while Covo stood there taking in everything. "The place where I took your virginity and the place where we created our angel." August said coming behind Coco and embracing her. She laid her head back into his chest and soon Camry came and hugged her mommy.... *CLICK*

"Two more stops baby." I said to Coco. She nodded her head and just stared out of the window. I know today was taking a toll on her. I pulled up to the grave sight and her eyes started to water. Mel was my brother just as much as it was hers. We got out and walked to where Mel was and we all just stood there.

"So from that point on it was always like, man, yuh got it either this or that. And a nigga can't choose that route, ya heard me. Somebody's gotta survive. So that's what it was. I love you Mel..."

August knelt down to talk to his brother. "Hey man,how ya doing? Ya know errone miss ya, ya daughters miss ya, momma miss ya, sis and bro miss ya, Coco miss ya and even though Ya died before you even knew her, but Camry my daughter. She missed having her uncle in her life. It's funny man because you always said that I was gone get Coco pregnant and marry her, probably have a whole tribe running around and you right man. I ain't got the tribe yet, but I got one of them. Aha, ah man I'm hurting without you bro I was lost without you, but I had a guardian angel with me that you gave me. I thank god and you that y'all gave me Coco and my daughter. I love you Mel you gone, but never forgotten."  August said.

"Daddy he's not gone, he's right there." Camry said pointing. August and Coco looked up and far across the way there was a translucent figure standing there smiling. It's aura was light and peaceful. It looked at Coco and Aug and smiled at them. Then it looked at Camry as tear ran down its face and he waved at her. "Mel..." August said.

"Love you bro and I love you  too Coco. I'm glad I got to meet my beautiful niece. Tell errone I said I miss them and love them. Oh and August, I approve, you know I always did approve of you doing it. Do ya thing bro. I'll see y'all soon." Mel said. *CLICK*

Just like that he disappeared and everyone stood there with tears in their eyes. This day was just taking its turns...

Everyone got back into the car as I drove. I just kept driving around until I got a call on my phone. "Yea wassup...Yea I know she is, where did you find out?...Iight I'm on my way." I said before hanging up. "What happened?" Coco asked. "Nah it's nothing just...." Before I could finish as if on cue Camry started to cry and Coco turned to the back to tend to her. As we pulled up to our final destination. Coco was too focused on Camry that she didn't notice her surroundings. Once I gave Camry the cue to stop crying she silenced herself and started smiling. Coco looked at her strange then at me and then at everything around her.

"W...why does the Bayou look like this?" She asked I as got out the car and opened the door for my two ladies. Camry and I took Coco's hand and lead her to where we had the picnic. Except this time both our families were there, there were tables, food, and lights that aligned the bayou. Soft music played in the background. "August we already went here for our memory." She said. I nodded my head and said "I know, but we missed one." She looked at me confused and I said "Take off the ring I gave you before." She took it off and I said "Look at the third date again." She examined it and thought about it. "Yea you said that's the day  you'll make me your wife." She said still not fully getting it. I looked at her and said "What's today's date?" I asked her. She looked at her phone for the calendar and then her hands started to shake.

"A...Aug..."

"Shhh" I said silencing her. "You know I always asked Mel for guidance and today was def the most I received. So when he told me he approved of what I was gone do I knew a nigga had to go through with it. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and do things that we haven't done yet. I want you to be my wife and I want the baby you having to know that mommy and daddy is husband and wife and I want Camry to know that too. Coco I love you with all my heart, you make me grow everyday of my life and I'll always have your back, so what I want to say is..."

I get down on one knee as Camry takes the ring out her pocket and gives it to me. I open up the box revealing the ring and I ask a question that I should've asked earlier. "Will you marry me and remain my queen?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She didn't say anything just stood there shocked. "I...I'm sorry." Is all she said before walking away leaving me there.

What did I do...?

Excuse any grammatical errors

Hey guys sorry I took so long with this. I've been stressed and sick and it's just so much going on. Then I realized hey I should try and write to make me feel better, at first it didn't work but after awhile it did. Thank you for being patient with me which is why I love y'all. Please vote, comment, follow and share.  Oh and some of these are in the omniscient POV but I just don't say it. You guys have to figure which is which.  Also Aug, Camry and Coco in the MM.

Things to think about:

1:Memory Lane?

2: Mel?

3:Did she really reject him?