Chapter 15: Memory Lane

Comenzar desde el principio

"Already bad, it can only get worse Hand full of steel 'cause the shit still hurts Cut so deep when they put him in the hearse Never saw 25, had to put him in the dirt. No one told me life would be this way! I swear nobody told me Guess this is the game we chose to play Crazy how it's always been the same! People dying every day, that ain't nothing new When you from downtown, downtown!
Out here tryna make a way
I won't let these niggas take me down-down, down" I sung. Damn all the pain was still there I guess I didn't notice it before. I knew there was one place I'd have to go to while we was here.

A yawn escaped my mouth so I knew it was time to chill out and lay down. Which is exactly what I did.

-

"Daddy where we going?" Camry asked jumping up and down as I got her dressed in a white shirt with pink hearts on it, dark blue shorts, and pinks sandals. "We gone go down memory lane." I told her, she looked at me confused and asked "What that?"

"Memory lane is when you take special people or person to all the places where you've created memories together." I told her.

"Oh so that where you taking me and mama?" She asked and I nodded my head. She began giggling and jumping up and down more. "Shh shh shh Camry you can't tell mommy it'll have ta be a surprise though." I told her. She put a finger over her mouth and quieted down. After I was done getting her ready S she want to the living room area to where Coco was at so she could do her hair. Coco had the brush with a bowl of water next to her, and a whole bunch of scrunched and stuff. I watched as my queen did my princess's hair. They were beautiful, even though Coco has been acting weird lately being more horny, or emotional.

Once we were all done getting ready we hopped in the car and left. Not only five minutes and we got to the supermarket. Coco looked at me while Camry laughed. "Why are we here?" She asked me. "Mama wanted something."I replied back. We all went into the supermarket and Coco took a shopping cart and started to shop. I separated myself from her as Camry came with me. "Now when Daddy gets close to mommy I want you to witness how we first met, ok?" I asked her and she nodded her head getting excited. I smiled at her as I went to walk towards Coco acting as if I was shopping. She was just throwing things into the shopping cart just like how she did before not even paying attention. The more she walked the more I walked and soon she bumped into me with everything falling.

Coco became panicked and began to apologize to whoever she bumped. All she could think about was not again." Oh my god I'm so sorry, I really am I don't know what happened. I wasn't paying attention I was so stupid for that, oh my god." She babbled on. She was so careless sometimes and she hated that part about herself.

"Its iight babeh, but we are gone have to talk bout yuh and ya driver's licenses though."  August said in a southern accent as he chuckled. She finally looked up and took notice in the beautifully sculpted man in front of her. She doesn't  know which one excited her more his smooth caramel skin, those pink juicy lips, his chiseled jawline, those tattoos, his confidence that spilled out of him or that accent, oh my god that accent. The two stood in a trance almost as if they went back into time to when they first discovered this love. *CLICK*

"August..." She said

"Coco..." He said. "This is how It felt when we first met." She said as he agreed. She smiled a little smile as tears danced in her eyes. She began to look around the store and realized it was the exact same supermarket and exact same isle. Everything was just the same. They helped each other out and went to ring everything up. Camry witnessed everything and began to cry because I'm her heart she could feel the warmth of her two parents *CLICK.* She hung onto her daddy's leg and held her mama's hand as they went to another spot in memory lane....