Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Let's see how long you can stay inside there!!!" Mangetsu taunted as he began hammering with more force at Susanoo with Kabutowari...

"Papa!! Don't overdo the Susanoo! Your chakra will be depleted!!" I begged as my papa smiled widely at me.

"After 11 years, to hear my son call me papa again..."

"Daisuke!!" mama yelled but I can tell she's going to pass out soon as the diamond on her forehead has vanished. "Please save Sarada!!!"

"Go. Save your sister. If not your cat would have died in vain. At least save yourself and your sister." papa spoke as he coughed out blood.

I gritted my teeth as I thought about the different ways to get to Sarada fast without further injuring myself...

Damn it! I'll just use that lightning dash even if it causes rebound damage to me. Not even Karin can stop that jutsu with her chains...

"Raiton! Sutoraiku!!" I yelled as I dashed towards Sarada with lightning speed.

My eyes started bleeding and my eyesight became blurry but I have to tear my sister away from the chain at a fast velocity...

I pulled Sarada away, making the adamantine chains break but she suddenly dug both fingers into my eyes and I screamed in pain.

"What the hell Sarada?!?" I demanded and I could hear Karin laughing.

"Changing sides already Sarada??" she smirked and I suddenly felt Sarada pushing something round into both my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, Sarada had her eyes closed and my eyesight became perfect..

"I gave you my sharingan. Now go. Save everyone little brother..." Sarada whispered as she placed my original eyes into hers...

I felt a new power surge through me as Suigetsu gasped.

"Shit! He has eternal mangekyou!"

I narrowed my eyes and used mangekyou to summon Amaterasu, burning away Karin's chakra chains.

"It's not gonna work!" she boasted as I powered up my black flames...

"Oh?" I smirked as her face twisted in horror when my Hokage dropped to the ground, released from her chains.

Next was my mama.

"No one. I repeat no one fucks with my mind and gets away with it..." I whispered as I used my previous jutsu.

Now with my new eyes, I can constantly use my lightning dash jutsu without hurting myself...

"Sutoraiku!" I dashed for Mangetsu as I grabbed all of his swords except Samehada and threw the explosive sword at Karin.

When the smoke dissipated, she wrapped her chains around me only to realise it was a clone as it vanished.

"Here." I called out from among the trees as I threw the executioner's blade with accuracy towards her.

"Adamantine dragon chains!!" Karin summoned another dragon chain for me and I conjured up a dragon Amaterasu...

"Let's see who'll win this!!" Karin yelled as her dragon chains wrapped itself around my black flaming dragon..

From the looks of it, it's a losing battle for both dragons...

I quickly made shadow clones to distract the other enemies around me and somersaulted into the air as I threw the executioner's blade at my dragon since I can't go near Karin if not, she will seal me with her chains..