Marisu's face lit up as she smacked Suigetsu's back, making the guy coughed in surprised.

"Yes that will be a brilliant idea Hozuki!!!" Marisu laughed heartily as Daisuke shook his head and went back to training the members of the Rinha clan...

*~*

"Daisuke, we need to talk." Sasuke said the moment his son reached home.

It was close to 10 p.m. and the young Uchiha finally decided to go home from his training.

"About?" Daisuke asked as he took off his ninja slippers, never looking up at his dad.

"About what you did to Konohamaru sensei, about what you called your sister, and about you coming home late today." Sasuke spoke in a firm voice as he stood up from the couch he sat on.

"Well, I did what you taught me before. You know those cloning techniques, those fireball jutsu..." Daisuke began as Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"You know damn well that ash spark you did wasn't a fireball jutsu! It was a jutsu passed down only in the Sarutobi clan! And that cloning technique... I have a feeling you know it's an advanced one so don't pretend to me that it's a basic cloning jutsu!" Sasuke snapped as Daisuke's eyes hardened.

"Well maybe I improved it a bit! What's wrong papa? You're not proud of me?!" Daisuke raised his voice as Sasuke gritted his teeth.

"I AM proud of you Daisuke! But I want to know how you do it! It seems to me from the way you're hiding that you're practicing these jutsus in the wrong way!"

Daisuke crossed his arms.

"What are you suggesting papa?"

"What I'm asking is, are you practicing and developing new jutsus without consulting me first? Are you doing it with someone else or some other people?" Sasuke asked and Daisuke cocked his head sideways.

"And what if I am?"

"Daisuke! Don't be rude to me! I don't want you developing new jutsus that can be considered forbidden techniques..." Sasuke began as Daisuke raised an eyebrow.

"Why? You developed new forbidden jutsus and ran off with Karin and Suigetsu, leaving mama despite mama confessing her love to you, why tell me not to follow you?"

Sasuke's jaw dropped as his mouth opened and closed like a goldfish.

After a minute of awkward silence, Sasuke clenched his fists.

"How did you know about that?!?" Sasuke growled as he inched nearer to his son. "Did mama tell you that?!?"

Daisuke didn't flinch as he stared hard at his father.

"No."

It then dawned on Sasuke.

"Have you been meeting Karin and Suigetsu behind my back?!?"

"No."

"Daisuke! Don't lie to me then how on earth..." Sasuke yelled but Sakura and Sarada came running down the stairs, Sarada rubbing her eyes sleepily as Sakura's eyes softened when she saw her son.

"Daisuke! I was so worried about you! You didn't come home for dinner!" Sakura approached her son and held out her hand to him.

It took him awhile but finally Daisuke accepted his mother's hand and held it...

"Daisuke!" Sarada called out as she stood beside Sasuke. "Where did you go? Did you know I went out to look for you? But you weren't at the usual place where I first found you in the forest..." Sarada began but Daisuke buried his hands in his pocket.

"You didn't had to trouble yourself looking for me." he said in a bored voice, causing Sarada to glare at him.

"How dare you Daisuke! We all care for you here! You made mama cry, made me searched like a mad girl around the village for you and even made papa wait up for you!" Sarada raised her voice as Daisuke gripped his mother's hand in his.

"Papa and you didn't had to bother!" Daisuke yelled. "Because you're not my sister!"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes before raising his hand and wanting to give Daisuke a tight slap but Sakura was fast to intervene and held his arm with her sannin superhuman strength.

"Sasuke. NO." Sakura said firmly as Sasuke glared at his wife.

"I will not have any family member of mine speak so rudely to one another!" Sasuke started raising his voice.

"Why not?!? You already cheated on mama! Sarada is not my elder sister! She's Karin's daughter! I know about mama's accident falling off a cliff and she was out for 9 months! When mama had that accident, Karin happened to be pregnant with Sarada so when she nicely gave birth and mama gained consciousness, you happily asked Karin for a break up and wanted custody of Sarada! You then conveniently squeezed Sarada into our lives!! That's why Sarada can't activate her sharingans and that's why Sarada looked so much like Karin!!" Daisuke voiced out in a harsh voice and Sasuke's eyes widened as Sarada gasped.

Sakura never reduced her strength from holding Sasuke's raised arm nor did she remove her eyes from her husband.

"So, Sasuke... That time... When I was out for 9 months because I fell down a cliff and went into a coma, you told me I was all the way pregnant with Sarada and that Tsunade sama was keeping me alive with the life support machine... Was that true?" Sakura asked quietly as Sasuke glared at her.

"Yes! That was true Sakura! I..." Sakura cut him off.

"Did you lie to me so that when I woke up, you presented me with Sarada, claiming I was pregnant throughout my coma of 9 months, when it's actually Karin's baby..." Sakura asked him in a dangerous tone and Sasuke gritted his teeth.

"Sakura! I will never ever cheat on you!!" Sasuke growled.

Sakura finally released her husband's arm and quickly swooped Daisuke up in her arms.

"Sakura?!?" Sasuke demanded.

"I need to be alone with Daisuke..." Sakura whispered as she bit her lips, backing away from Sasuke and Sarada.

"Mama..." Sarada sobbed, staring at her mother through blurry eyes filled with tears.

Sakura's eyes softened but she mentally reminded herself that... Sarada might not be her child after all...

"Sakura! This is absurd Sakura!! Where are you and Daisuke going to stay huh?!?" Sasuke growled as Sakura stared at him with cold eyes.

"I'll go back to my parents for awhile with Daisuke. Don't you dare ask my parents for me or my son..." she warned and Sarada stepped forward.

"Mama! Please!" she begged but Sakura shook her head.

"I'm sorry Sarada... I need to sort things out..." she whispered as Daisuke bit his lips..

It's because of him that his family is breaking apart in just one night...

(Hidan's Theme ends)