Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"How fucked up," Biggy said leaning in on his elbows. "He killed an auntie I didn't even know existed and that he's working with Ariel's dad."

"Thought he was dead?"

"Apparently he never killed him, it was all a hoax." He nodded his head and stood up, "I got you I will text you the address when I get it." Soon they were both gone leaving Ariel and me alone. "You sure you want to do this," I asked Ariel while I walked into the kitchen where she was. "Kameron I told you I am in this until the end so just let it go," she said not turning around and continued cooking.

After we ate I went and took a shower while Ariel took a nap. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to see if Big texted me back. Surprisingly he did, I had to admit he was quick and good at what he does. I went to the closet and got dressed. Then I found Ariel knocked out and woke her up. "Kameron I swear you better have a good reason for waking me up."

"I got the address get yo ass up and let's go." She nodded and went into the bedroom. She soon came out dressed in some skinny jeans with holes in them and a black tank top with her timbs. Her hair was still in a bun from earlier. "Where you think you going looking like that," I said looking at her tank top that was showing off her boobs. "If you don't calm yo ass down, I'm pregnant with twins and I'm hot as hell. Now let's go," she said walking past me and out the door.

We pulled up to this neighborhood that looked like it was made for rich people only. I found the house and pulled in. We knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "I don't think anyone is home," Ariel said after five minutes went by. "Come on," I said going to the neighbor's house. "What are you doing?"

"Asking the neighbors where they at?"

"And how do you plan on doing that? Knock on the door and say have you seen my crazy ass brother fake parents?!"

"That's one way," I said knocking. The door opened revealing a white lady that looked like she could get down in the kitchen. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, I was wondering did you know where the people that live in the house next door was," Ariel said acting all professional and innocent. "And who are you to them," she asked looking between the both of us. "Well, they were his brother's friends and we wanted to surprise him by asking them to come to his birthday party." Damn Ariel was getting good at this lying thing. The lady then looked down and sighed, "You two should come in."

"Can I get you two anything I see you are pregnant and I know you are hungry. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was always hungry, my husband tried to put me on a diet but one good slap across the face made him change is mind." Ariel laughed and I just mugged her. "No, I'm fine Mrs., wait I don't know your name."

"Mrs. Lucas."

"Mrs. Lucas what happened to the people next door?" she sat down and crossed her legs, "Around eight years ago the couple found this boy, he was about sixteen at the time and they took him. He was beaten up badly and was shy thing. At the time they already had two twin daughters so I guess you could say they loved the fact of having a boy."

"Where are they now?"

"One night I heard screaming coming from the home and we jumped up, me and my husband, we looked out the window and saw the boy running out of the house like something was wrong. I wondered why he wasn't trying to get help so my husband went after him. I went into the house and saw the wife and the two daughters laying on the floor with blood seeping out of them. The wife was still alive and I went to see if I could help her. I was too late and she died. I went to find my husband but when I came out the boy was stabbing him to death. All I could do was scream and cry. I barely got away," she said crying her eyes out. Ariel got up and went to sit by her and let her cry on her shoulder. "Mrs. Lucas by any chance was the boy's name Collin Wright?"

"Yes, how did you know," she said sitting up. "He's brother," I finally said looking at her. "He's coming after me and my family and I'm trying to track him down."

"Well, I hope you do. I don't say this type of thing but he deserves to rot in hell."

"That he will but it's not safe for you here anymore you need to get out of town. He's back tracking and killing anyone he thinks can take him down and you might be next."

"Young man I am too old to be running. This is the house my husband and I built together and I be damn if I let someone run me from it. It is all I have left of him."

"Kameron promise me whatever happens we will always have each other," Ariel said breaking the silence as we drove home. I stopped the car and turned to look at her, "Ariel we are going to make it through this," I said grabbing her hand. "Kameron I don't want to end up like that lady, staying in a house trying to find some way to stay close to you."

"Trust me baby I ain't going anywhere," I said leaning over and pecking her lips. She smiled and then kissed me back. I then got a text and looked at.

She came as your maybe baby momma

But what you didn't know

She always play for yo big bro

Soon you will see

Just how mean I can be

"What's wrong?" I showed her and she just looked at me. "I knew she seemed suspicious now we know why."

"She better hope I don't find her because if I do she will not live to see another day."