twenty-six

December 30, 2015

Third Person's POV

Miyun pried, again.

She asked Jungkook about Taehyung's whereabouts when she not that Taehyung has gone missing throughout the day.. again. It was his birthday but nobody knew where he went and even when people wanted to, they couldn't greet him. Jungkook just happened to guess where he always goes to and he was right.

"What the hell are you doing?" Miyun asked in a confused tone, eyeing Taehyung whose gaze was on the ground.

"Well, I really like putting myself at risk." Taehyung non-chalantly said and began rocking his body like a rocking chair, at the edge of an incredibly steep and dangerous place.

"It's a cliff Taehyung, a goddamn cliff. That risk you want to put yourself in isn't funny." Miyun said in a serious tone.

Miyun thought that Taehyung still looked so alone and she hated it. She hates the typical hood he was wearing, she hates how he keeps his head bowed down low, and she hated how he lends her a cold shoulder.

Miyun was in the verge of tears seeing that she didn't do anything to change and help Taehyung the way she wanted him to.

She wanted him to stop hating everybody, she wanted him to stop hating himself.

She can tell he still hates everybody since he keeps pushing her away. And now she's watching him at the edge of the cliff, rocking his body like it's a joke.

Miyun's blood started boiling. She tried alot to help him without changing herself, and now this is happening? She quickly pulled Taehyung away from the cliff and walked in front of him, blocking the edges of the cliff with her arms straight sidewards.

"Tell me what's going on. I'm worried to death." She demanded. She didn't realize that she was the one at the edge of the cliff now. And even if she didn't she wouldn't mind because her eyes were all on Taehyung.

"Shut up, Miyun, I don't want to talk to you."

Miyun's forehead creased. "No, Taehyung, I won't shut up. I want to goddamn talk to you."

Taehyung became mad too. He grabbed Miyun and pulled her to the back of him. "Just stop worrying about me! Simple! Why are we still even friends anyway?! We're both not doing ourselves no good." He said.

Miyun clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. It was so unlikely of her to get mad like that, but she just couldn't take it. "And bottling up everything inside you is doing better?!"

"You know what Taehyung? I tried so much to mend everything. I care about you ever since. I know nobody really inched close to you since of what you may do to them but I just wanted to freaking help. You kept on drowning yourself in self pity but why aren't you doing anything about you?! You're messing your life up more, Taehyung. Now I'm here in front of you as a friend who cares about you but then you made me realize one thing: I am not worthy to you." Miyun continued, her voice cracking.

Taehyung couldn't say anything.

"Why would I even bother helping when you can't even help yourself? I really thought you listened to me the other day.. I really thought everything would be fine. But, let's just say that it's okay now. I'm fine. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, I'm leaving now." She said and took a step backwards.

Taehyung's eyes landed on her and grabbed her arm tight. "No, you're not leaving." Taehyung said in a suddenly soft voice and soft expression on his face.

"And why is that? I want to freaking give up." Miyun said in a defeated voice.

"I still need a birthday wish from you to me." He said, making Miyun raise an eyebrow. All that for nothing?

But instead of reacting a little differently, she just flashed a painful smile and thought of a wish. "Come on Taehyung, you know it. My one and only wish is for you to find real happiness."

Taehyung chortled. "I've already got it in front of me." He said.

Miyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

Taehyung smiled; a rare phenomenon, and wrapped his arms around her without any hesitation. Miyun can feel the soft pounds of her heart when he gave her a warm embrace.

"Can't you just accept the fact that you make me happy?" Taehyung said. Miyun can feel herself palpitating.

Miyun felt an unusual feeling, but she's having trouble figuring out what that is.