F(x)'s Sulli <3

1. Sulli's height is 169.8cm.

2. Sulli dislikes tight clothes. she is more likely to prefer box t-shirt and hotpants with leggings under it.

3. Sulli likes to wear small and neat accessories.

4. To the question 'which body part do you feel the most confident about yourself?', Sulli chooses her shoulder blade.

5. Sulli likes skirt more than pants Sulli's sleepwear is a long large box t-shirt,like what big guys usually wear.

5. Sulli sometimes purchases a bag at Garosoogil street.

6. Sulli has a complex about her fingers. She wishes she could have long and thin fingers.

7. Apgujeong coffe houses are the place where her& her best friend,Kang jiyoung from Kara chat together. They usually orders pecan praline coffee with 'Bubble'

8. Sulli likes egg white and Jiyoung likes yolk. So, they saved each other's names as 'Egg white'and'Yolk'on their phone.

9. Sulli usually writes journal on pretty pocket notebook.

10. Ouf of all relatives her age, Sulli is the one and only girl, so she has been showered with affection by her grandma, grandpa.

11. Sulli wants to play a main role in a sad movie.

12. Sulli thinks Acting gives her chance for living another person's life.

13. She wants to appear on WGM some day after turning 20.

14. Sulli's must-have item is perfume.

15. Sulli used to use ralph lauren's 'pink romance' perfume before. But they no longer sell this product.So,she use lanvin perfume these days.

16. Sulli and Jiyoung bought a couple necklace as friendship symbol.

Enjoy!!!!!! I do not own. :))