9

CONTENT WARNING: anxiety, sexuality talk, mature language

A/N: the quote Phil says in italics is my quote in a message to _badwolf_girl but I'm not going to post the conversation as its more of a personal thing that's going on. Unless Wolfy agrees to share, it stays private. ;*
Also, here you are Jesslover18 as promised you're in the story!!

Enjoy

_ _

>•<

_ _

»Phil's POV«

"H-he... and I... no-ot again-n..." Dan kept mumbling things as I carried him to my house.

"Shh," I cooed, stroking his hair as best I could. I felt him cuddle deeper into my sweatshirt, and I blushed. He's so cute. No, Phil! What are you thinking? He's straight! Right? Yeah; he always talks about girls... I shook the thought.

I needed to calm him down. "Hey, Dan, look. That purple house? That's my friend Jess's house. She's friends with Rae and Hailey, those two girls who defended us. They are all really special people."

"I-is one of them gay?" he asked.

It was an odd question, but I answered. "Two, actually; Rae and Jess. Why?"

"Just wondering..."

It felt like hours were passing. No one said anything after that. Say something, Dan. Anything, I mentally pleaded.

We finally arrived at my house and I took him up to my room, sitting him done on my bed. "Stay here; I'm going to get some bandages and paper towels-"

"No!" he said, grabbing my sleeve. "Stay! Please."

I nodded, sitting down and wrapping my arms around him. "Do you want to tell me?"

"No, thank you."

"Why'd you want to know if one of them was gay?" I blurted out.

Dan shrugged. "I don't know; just someone to relate to, I guess."

"You're gay?" I asked.

"N-no. I meant that one of them likes girls, so if I need a-advice a-and stuff, or, um-"

"Dan, don't lie to me."

He sighed. "I'm not gay," he said, and my heart began to drop. "I'm bisexual." My heart kept back up.

"R-really?"

"Yeah," he said. "Y-you're the only person who knows."

"Why?" I asked. "Why haven't you told anyone else?"

"I-I'm too nervous..." he squeaked out.

"You shouldn't be afraid of being yourself," I said. "It's your life; you can choose who you love and who you don't. Maybe you'll find that this is a phase, but you never know what could happen from this. Love is a miraculous thing."

"T-thanks, Phil," he said, snuggling deeper into my shirt.

"You're welcome, bear."