Chapter 1

*Dileep Pov*

"Where is everyone?" I asked Mom and Dad before settling down in my chair at the dining table.

My mom Premila Vishwanth glanced up at the grand staircase and sighed before glancing at my dad Abivanth Vishwanth. They both then glanced back at me making me understand that I should let go of my question.

"How is your mistress?" Mom asked with a tone of disgust.

"She has a name, Mom." I pointed out rolling my eyes.

"Really? Then tell me her name." She challenged.

"I forgot!" I whispered and this time she threw the disgust look at me.

"I am kidding, Mom. I am not your middle son to forget the person I have affairs with. I am your sweet younger son, who has a relation for at least some time." I said grinning at her.

"And that sometime would be three or four months. Do not act like we don't know anything. For our royalty, all your scandals get printed on the gossip page in a large font." she scolded.

"I am not a kid!" I pointed out not liking that she is scolding me even in my twenty fifth year.

"Yes! Which means you need to be careful before doing anything. We are the Royals so need to act like them." she mumbled frowning at me.

"Your both grandparents were the Royals, Mom. We are just normal people." I commented, staring at her.

"Is it so? Then why do you always say 'I am the Prince of Ivaan' to everyone for doing some normal corporate businesses?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"That's because I was brought up with that title ringing in my ears, and I am used to it and will always feel pride to be one." I replied shrugging and glanced at Dad to see him in deep thinking.

"What is it, Dad?" I asked him frowning.

"It's been two months, but there is still no change within your elder brother." he replied frowning.

"He will be fine. He has a wife now who will take care of him." Mom assured him making me frown.

"Why does she is required to bear that responsibility, Mom? She is younger than me." I pointed out.

"She got herself involved in this marriage after knowing everything. Do not look at me like I have done a wrong thing." She said frowning at me.

"I am sure that you have done a right thing." I said, hiding the sarcasm and glanced up to see my brother who is the middle of three of us walking near to us.

"Did you go to another party yesterday, Aahil?" Mom questioned him.

"Mom! I am not a kid." He replied, settling down in his chair which he is not as he is one year older than me and three years younger than our elder brother.

"We know that, but you too need to know about it. You are working in the political career, and you will achieve it soon, then why do you want some black spot over your career." Dad asked him before Mom could say anything, which is not a surprise for us.

The leading party lineage is enemies for our lineage, which makes my dad think they are enemies to us. So he has more interest in how Aahil is doing than anything in this world. He finds it a problem for us if the leading party stays the same in Maharashtra.

"The enmity has gone along with your ancestor's Dad. You are taking these old thing's way too seriously." I said looking at him.

"Someone has to take something in a serious way right? What are you doing with your life? Is making money or intimidating the people around you are the only aim in life? And those relations of yours. Those just make me feel like I should get you married before Aahil." Mom said, standing up and I followed her suit.

"Just like how you did for Tajwar Bhai right against his wishes?" I questioned her, and our spat stopped when we saw Mridula stepping out of the kitchen with a maid holding the tray of breakfast.

"You were here?" Mom asked her frowning.

"Yes! I have been seeing for the breakfast to be prepared." She replied.

"He left for the mining in the early morning." She answered Mom's unasked question looking away.

"This is not what he should be doing, Mridula. You are here to make sure of it." Mom started her evergreen words, and I walked away not wanting to hear her.

I drove towards my office building early and stepped inside the private elevator to reach the penthouse where I stay most of the time to escape from the family.

"Baby? I thought you would not come until today night." Those were the words I heard entering the penthouse.

"So?" I asked her before sitting on the couch and leaned my head back.

"What happened, Baby?" she asked, sitting beside me making me want to shout, saying not to call me by that nickname.

"Nothing! My mom is talking about my marriage." I replied, sighing rubbing my forehead.

"Wow! Are you proposing to me? I would love to." She said, squealing and I opened my eyes to stare at her.

"What are you saying?" I asked her frowning.

"I know you love me and don't worry, even I love you." she replied holding my hand.

"You need to leave and we no longer have any relation between us." I said, standing up and moved towards the balcony.

"What? But why?" she asked, rushing to me.

"I told you in the beginning that you are not supposed to fall for me and also not expect anything. If any of it happens, then the relation will be over." I replied folding my arms.

"You can't do that to me." she said and started sobbing.

I didn't say anything because I know she is lying as even though I know there is nothing like true love from someone from outside, and everyone is selfish. And to top off that she can't fall for me within the one-month time.

"I will be staying at my parent's home today, and by the time I return tomorrow here you need to leave. I will transfer some money to your account." I said before stepping out of the penthouse and walked to the office.

She can't reach here without my permission and will be evacuated soon if she does something to disturb the peace. Mom would be definitely happy knowing this! I thought, shaking my head and got into the work mode.

I continued to concentrate on the work sitting on my bed in my parent's home, which I have to do it by myself as my secretary decided to take a one-month leave. I mumbled 'come in' when I heard a knock at my door.

"Have your dinner." I heard Mridula's voice and glanced up to see her placing a tray over the table in my room.

"You didn't have to bring the food here." I said smiling at her.

"Aunty would be sad if she gets to know you didn't have your food." she commented, giving a small smile and started walking near to the door.

"Mom already knows about me leaving the present affair right?" I kind of stated.

"Yes! She already knows about it." She replied, nodding her head.

"When will she stop getting into my life?" I asked her with exhaustion.

"She is your mother and every mother worries for her child. And will try to get them out of the problems." she replied and walked away.

I shook my head and continued to work to remove the secretary after she returns from her leave. I do not permit this kind of irresponsibility from any staff who leaves with just a normal letter and not with my permission. 

-------------------------------------------------------

this is the first time i am giving the story beginning from hero's side... Dileep is younger and is 25yrs and  Aahil is middle and is 26 and Tajwar is elder and is 29 and his wife is Mridula who is younger to Dileep by few years... Heroine will enter in the next one..

How is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote...