nine

(this is kinda what I imagine Harry wearing in this chapter but with like long sleeves)

Ellie's p.o.v

my hands shake tremendously as I drop the small gun. I just killed someone, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I did that.

I hear crying and I pick up the gun and raise it in protection. then I see a small light next to the body.

the phone lit up because someone named "H" ended the current call. I ran over to the phone and picked it up in my small shaking hands.

i click on the redial button and after 3 rings it picks up.

"I swear to god zayn I'm going to find you and kill you with no sympathy. you're a dick and I hope you die. I will also kill your family if I find out you told her about what I did to her dad-"

"uh, daddy?"

"oh my god, Ellie! where are you?!"

I brushed off what he said about my dad wanting to get out of here.

"I'm not really sure, should I call the police?"

"no! no police. what does it look like around you?"

"It's a dark basement with a bed and lots of clothes, the walls are purple and the floor is concrete."

"look more around sweetheart tell me what else you see."

"I um- OH MY GOD!!!"

"Ellie?! is everything okay?!"

"Harry, there's another girl here. she's asleep."

"wake her up. I know where you are I'll get both of you out of there. are you sure Zayn is dead?"

"I'm sure."

I walk over to the girl and tap in her shoulder her eyes snapped open and almost screamed when she saw me.

she was gorgeous, probably about 17. I realized how bad I looked, I was bleeding from all kinds of places and I had big puffy eyes and a runny nose.

"my friend is coming to get us. what's your name?"

"uh, my name is Athena. can I trust you?"

"of course you can, I'm a child I mean!"

she laughed a bit and got out of the bed. I heard a loud bang and my name was called.

"I'm down here!!"

I screamed as loud as I could and the door swung open revealing Harry, his hair messy and eyes red.

he ran as fast as he could down the stairs to me and I ran into his arms. he picked me up and squeezed me tight kissing me all over the face.

I giggled and attached our lips moving them in sync. he lowered me down and pulled away I whined a bit causing him to smirk wildly.

he walked over to the other girl gave her a nod and grabbed her hand leading her up the stairs.

what the heck?! Harry was holding hands with her! my whole body rushed with jealousy. he was mine and only mine.