two

Ellie's p.o.v

my heart raced as my mom hugged me goodbye and said I love you. I know she didn't mean it the way her voice got high so mr. Styles could hear.

we walked out of the house me skipping and mr. Styles chuckling at me. I glared at him trying to keep a serious face and failed.

"where are we going?"

"your new home."

my heart raced and I got really scared, I can't live alone yet!

"just mine?"

"no silly, ours."

I blushed at his words and looked out the window and mr. Styles put his hand on my lower thigh causing me to smile.

I thought about when I first met mr. Styles we were at my dads Christmas party for work. mr. Styles came in all alone which made me interested everyone else had a partner there. my dad greeted him with a warm smile. my parents never told me what my dad worked for but I know it provided a lot of money. mr. Styles frowned most of the night, I stared at him from a far too scared to go talk to him. there was a point in the night where he was sitting on one of our couches watching people dance, someone started dancing in a spot and I couldn't see him anymore. I tried so hard to see him, the person moved and he was gone I looked around trying to find him. then a huge hand was placed on my shoulder and the person leaned in their hair tickling my neck. "you've been watching me all night haven't you?"

"hello? Ellie? snap out of your thoughts."

"oh, sorry mr. Styles."

"please kitten, call me Harry. for now."

we pulled into a drive way to a ginormous mansion.

"is this where you live?"

"we."

he corrected me causing me to blush. I got squirmy when I found out this is where is was going to live with mr. Styles, I mean Harry.

he stopped the car in a garage filled with 7 other cars all expensive by the look of it. he turned the engine off and I opened the door.

"hey kitten, don't open the door let me always get it please."

"oh! Harry you're such a gentleman!"

I gasp happily.

"only the best for you."

I blush and look at my feet as Harry opens the trunk and grabs my oversized pink suitcase.

he pulls out a key and hands it to me I look down at it confused, I look back up to Harry and he nods his head towards the door.

I unlock the door and see a big room filled with jackets and shoes. I slip my silver sparkly shoes off next to a pair of black boots, obviously Harry's, he's always wearing stuff like that and I love it.

he lugs the suitcase groaning due to the weight of it.

"Harry, please let me get it."

"no way kitten, I can handle it."

he rubs my shoulder reassuringly. he walks in front of me to a tall black door. I smile when he opens it revealing the biggest house I've ever seen.

"woah."

"are you okay kitten?"

"it's just so big."

"hm, not the only big thing you are going to see." (I'm sorry I had to it was a perfect opportunity.)

"what?"

he didn't respond, he pulls my suitcase behind him as he climbs up huge white stairs and I run after him. he walks down the long hallway when we get to the top.

he stops at a door and opens it, it was a pink bedroom with a black bed and white carpet. I squealed and ran to the bed and laid on it feeling the fuzzy black blanket.

Harry laughs and runs after me and jumps onto of me tickling me. I laugh hysterically until he stops.

"I'm going to make some dinner."

I smile in response, he then places a kiss on my forehead.

"go on and get settled in here."

he shuts the door behind him and I sigh happily. I love it here.

i think I love him. no, I can't.