eight

Harry's p.o.v

"I don't know if I do."

her words rang through my ears like a fire alarm. I clenched my jaw tightly and started to walk out.

I quickly charged down the stairs and walked to the kitchen.

how dare she?! I've given her all I've got! I need her! why doesn't she feel the same?!

before I could stop myself I threw a large glass at the ground. I grunted in anger.

that bitch. she needs to learn her lesson. I'm going to leave her alone and see how she likes it.

the car keys were quickly in my hand as I stormed out of the house this isn't fucking worth my time.

as I got in the car I saw her pull her curtains aside and watch me. I flipped her off which caused her to sigh and sob a bit.

I quickly backed out of the long driveway and stared down the long dirt road.

fuck her, I don't need her.

Ellie's p.o.v

he left me alone on the cold tile. I can't love him, he's too old! I walk over to the window once I hear the house door open and close.

Harry sees me, his eyes red and puffy. he gives me the middle finger and I let out a soft shaky sigh and started crying a bit.

after about 10 minutes of laying in my bed and crying I hear the front door open. I hiccup when I get out of the bed.

my small feet making slapping noises against the wood floor as I run downstairs.

once I get to the bottom I run into the kitchen and look around. I step forward and scream in pain as a shard of glass slips through my foot.

all of a sudden something large and cold hits the side of my head and I collapse to the ground.

Harry's p.o.v

after 20 minutes of driving I arrive back to the house, I only drove for a bit then needed to go home.

maybe she was kidding and I took it seriously. maybe she didn't actually say that and I imagined it.

my train of thoughts stop abruptly when I see the fresh tire tracks in the mud drive way.

I step on the gas speeding up to the house. I grab the keys and fling my door open. my boots get a bit muddy while I run up to the house.

why the hell didn't I lock the door when I left?! I run inside and right up the stairs to Ellie's room, nothing.

I run back down and into the kitchen. I almost collapse at the sight, the floor is covered in blood and no Ellie.

something catches my eye on the counter. small loopy letters are smacked on a small piece of paper.

you know what we want styles.

I slam my fist against the black stone on the counter. FUCK.

my phone vibrates in my back pocket and I reach back for it. I don't even look at the number and just answer.

"hello?!"

"Harry, we warned you. now we took the girl."

a deep voice rang through the phone.

"Zayn, what the fuck. you can't take her."

"I can do whatever I want."

he laughed and I heard a loud scream. it was the scream of my Ellie.

"Ellie!"

I heard a gun shot and the phone hung up.

my baby, she's gone. i fall to the ground and cry loudly. why did I leave? I'm such a dick. if it wasn't for me she would still be alive.