four

Ellie's p.o.v

as Harry sleeps I twist his hair through my fingers. last night I think he told me he loved me or I dreamt it.

I kiss him and he groans and starts moving. I get scared and roll over pretending to be asleep.

I felt a warm breath on my neck and a soft kiss.

"I know you're awake princess."

I giggle and then turn to face Harry. his morning voice is so cute.

"you look very handsome Harry."

"you really think so?"

"you always do."

he smiled in response and placed a kiss on my temple.

I whined when he got up, he chuckled at me.

"get dressed kitten, I'm going to take you out for breakfast."

while he walked out I went to the closet and gasped when I saw that the closet was full of clothes my size.

I ran to a small black dress. i pulled it of the hanger and slipped into it. I couldn't zip it.

deciding to ask Harry for help I walked down the long hallway to what I'm guessing was his room.

I didn't knock because the door was open a bit. I saw Harry laying on the bed. wait, he was touching his private parts!

he kept saying my name and I stood at the door in shock.

"oh shit, Ellie!"

"I'm sorry Harry, I just wanted my dress zipped up."

he stood up and slipped his boxers on and walked over to me. he quickly spun me around and zipped up the dress.

"thank you."

I walked back to my room and got some black socks on and a pair of my black flats.

tears filled my eyes when I walked over to the mirror. why do I have to be so fat.

I put my hands on my stomach and squeezed it. I need to stop eating.

"ready?"

"yeah I'm coming."

I quickly wiped my tears and walked downstairs. Harry smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

we got in the car and he backed out of the driveway. a black car pulled into the driveway blocking Harry and I.

"shit, get down."

I did as he asked and hid. a couple of men walked up and opened Harry's door, they started hitting him and he tried to hit back but there was too many of them.

I couldn't help but scream. my door opened and big hands wrapped around my waist pulling me out of the car.

I kicked and yelled but then whoever was holding me hit the back of my head and everything went black.