six

Harry's p.o.v

i carried her limp body in my arms while I cried loudly. they finally got to me.

I had Ellie's small lifeless body tightly pulled into my chest. I walked over to the man that shot her.

I laid her body on the cold ground and got on my knees putting my hands up in the air in defeat.

one, two, three, four. four shots to my chest when I fell to the ground I made eye contact with Ellie's dead eyes.

we died like that, tangled together making eye contact.

I gasped when I sat up sweating and crying a bit. I immediately threw off my covers and ran down the hallway to Ellie's new room.

there she was unharmed cuddled up with a stuffed pink bunny. I sighed in relief because it was only a dream. hell, that was a nightmare.

I slowly walked over to her and lifted her up carrying her to my room. I couldn't sleep without her after that dream.

once her body made contact with my bed her eyes snapped open. she furrowed her eyebrows then her face softened.

"were you crying daddy?"

"a little princess, don't worry about it."

I smiled at her and pulled her into my chest she fell asleep quickly and I however couldn't shut my eyes.

something caught my eye, there was a small scratch on Ellie's forearm.

I've noticed lately that she's only been wearing long sleeves. I pulled her sleeve down a bit to reveal several small scratches.

to my relief there wasn't any deep cuts. I mentally scolded myself for not helping her when I knew she needed it.

I also noticed her getting thinner by the day he ribs practically poke through her shirt. I know this is my fault and that's why I hate myself.

if I didn't stalk the poor girl her dad would still be alive and she would be healthy and happy.

I checked her other arm, there was some there too but more. on her left arm there was barley and visible skin.

tears welled up in my eyes and I told myself to be tough. I'm not in love with Ellie. it's not my fault she cuts herself.

I don't have a soft side, I hate everyone and that's that. I try so hard to make myself not have strong feelings for her.

I'll give her no attention for a bit for a punishment for hurting herself so much.

my thoughts began to slow down a bit as my eyes started to slowly close.

so um when I woke up this morning the book was at 21 reads it is currently at 51!!! I am so happy about that, the most reads I've ever gotten was about 40 haha. well, let's set a goal of 100 and I might give you guys a surprise ;) I love all of you!

-C