three

Harry's p.o.v

I grin at myself while I prepare Ellie and i's meal.

I finally got her.

I've been trying since I met her I at the party a while back, her mom actually offered her off to me for sex.

I refused the offer, Ellie is so much more than that. the fact that she's so innocent makes me weak at the knees.

I remember the day her dad found out about me having feelings for Ellie. well, he found the pictures I had taken of her.

I hate myself for stalking her, she doesn't deserve to be stalked by a creep like me.

I would sit outside of her school everyday at 3:00 PM. she would walk out I her little uniform that made me hard just looking at her.

I snapped several pictures of her everyday.

her dad found my album one day and I did what I had to, I could get arrested for this.

due to the fact that her father already worked in my gang, I had to kill him. I never wanted to but I couldn't lose what's mine.

Ellie's p.o.v

I found a radio in the room I was in and started scanning through the stations until I got to a familiar tune.

I walk to the full length mirror on the door of the big closet and start dancing.

I dance, jump and sing while the radio plays another song.

"you having fun?"

I scream when a deep voice scares me.

"Harry! you scared me!"

I clamp my hand against my heart hoping it's still beating. thankfully it was still beating.

"dinners ready."

Harry smiles causing my stomach to turn. you have to eat Ellie or he'll notice.

he must've noticed my face go pale, he walked over to me and embraced me into a hug.

his height towers over me I only reach to about the top of his chest. I hug him back then he pulls out of the hug and grabs my hand.

we walk down the staircase and go into the dining room where there are candles lit and delicious food.

he pulls out a chair for me and the goes and sits himself.

small talk was the only thing that filled the air.

"you haven't touched your food, darling."

"I don't need to eat."

"why?"

I feel mad on the inside and I don't know why.

"because I'm fat and dumb! I need to die! I don't want to live!"

Harry's eyes widen and the fork he had falls out of his hand and makes a loud noise when the plate and fork make contact.

"don't you ever say that again Ellie! you are dumb for thinking that about yourself! you're fucking ridiculous!"

my lip trembles once he screams those words. tears fall as I run up the stairs to the room I'm staying in.

I heard no footsteps behind me so I didn't bother closing the door. I throw my face in the pillows and sob.

I cry for about 5 minutes when I feel the bed sink down a bit next to me and a long muscular arm wrap around me.

"I'm so sorry Ellie, I never meant to hurt your feelings. i just think you are perfect and I never want to lose you I adore you so much."

I turn so I am facing Harry, I'm speechless. I wrap my small arms around his neck.

I connect our lips finally doing what I've wanted to do since I met him.

he kisses back and grins into the kiss. I do the same.

he pulls away and pulls me into him. I yawn and he pulls the blanket over us.

my eyes become heavy and I begin to shut them.

"goodnight Harry."

"goodnight my princess, I love you."