Nicky ? Chapter 7

{Nicky POV}

I closed my eyes then...

{Luna POV}

I fell to the ground and turned back to normal. I crawl over to the edge weakly. Nicky was just about to hit the ground
"Nicky !" I yelled. Yelling was no used as I was still weakly on the ground
Dang it ! Why did I have to use so much magic power. I look over again frighten of what I saw. Snowy white hair had a purple hair neko in her arms. I look over where my friends were at and see one chains broken.
" N-Nadia...." I whispered as I crawled down and stumble a few time then a large shadow blocked the light I look up and only see Nadia. She looked different her eyes were pure white.
" well well.... Where do you think your going little one ?" She says her tone of voice was different. I didn't say anything I glance over at Silver and Death as they try to figure a way out. I continue to walk to them as I felt a large pain on the right side of my stomach.
"Don't ignore me ! Heh ! Your weak ! You should of use so much ,magic energy...now stand still and be a good girl. " the snowy white hair girl said.
" grr.... WHAT ! *ahem* what happen ! Your not acting like yourself Nadia !!" As I took a big jump and untied silver chain by biting the iron. I spit it out as the terrible taste still is in my mouth as I did with the other one then I went to Deaths and did the same thing. As I turned I see Nadia face to face with me. I'm about to block but I'm too late as the cyber beam hit me and crashed me to the wall. The sting of pain was all over my body. I was too weak to move I tried but I would just winced in pain.
"LUNA ! " a voice said. My vision became blurry as everything went black.

{Silver POV}

"LUNA !" As Death and I yelled at the same time. I looked at Nadia as she gave an evil grin on her face. Death makes his gun appears on his hands, two twins pistoles. He shot Nadia she winced in pain, he shot her a few times as she went to the ground.
" well !? Silver are you going to do something ?" Death said dodging Nadia throws. I just stand dumbfounded
" I-I can't ! She's Nadia we can't hurt her ?!" I yelled he just gave me a look
"That's not Nadia right now it's her or us " as Death gave a powerful hit that made her go flying across. I ran towards her as she is laying on the ground I hold her in my arms as her eyes fluttered open.
" N-Nadia...are you okay ?! " I say in a soft voice . She sits up and put her arms around my neck. She doesn't say a word besides one word.
"help.." She closed her eyes.
" ITS A TR--" I felt a stab on my neck as I started to feel weak.
She tricked me . As she loses conscious in my arms and let's go of the needle. I feel this urge to grab the needle and go--- don't think that way Silver ! Your better than this !! Just clear your mind. I say to myself as Death throws a girl at me and I feel face flat to the ground.
" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR ! DUDE NOT COOL ! " I yelled as I try to move . He breaks into laughter.
"You weren't even moving you were just staring into space so I threw Luna at you" he said laughing threw his words. He removed Luna off me as I stood up and dust myself off. I picked up Nadia and just starred at the needle and shake off the feeling. I look around as I felt someone was near.
" we should get going..." Death says dragging Luna
" umm...shouldn't you not drag Luna...maybe you would want to carry her " I say trying to hold in my laugh.
"Hm ? Oh yeah ! Heh " he lifted up Luna and started to carry her. We kept walking when a lighting bolt appear in front of our feet. We both jump back for it wouldn't hit us
" DEATH ! Make a pistole and shoot him I can't use my magic with one hand. " as Lucas appeared in front of us
" WHAT ! No way ! It wouldn't be symmetrical ! If I only use one I would need to use TWO not one, TWO " he yelled.
" does it matter know ?!" As another lighting bold came our way. I drop down as it sliced a small piece of my hair. I put Nadia down as I made my hand into a snap of a fist.
"Ice make hammer !" As ice appeared and went straight for him.
"Of course it matters ! It would be Asymmetrical and see ! You got this ! " I rolled my eyes at the comment . He put down Luna near a tree as two twin pistoles appeared in his hand. We looked around for Lucas.
" where did he go ? " I asked. As Death hasn't been listing to a word I said. He was starring at the huge dent I made on the ground.
" Death ?" I say again. I punched his arm as he just look at me.
"What was that for !? " he punches both of my arms.
" you were zoomed out " I say
" well duh ! Look at the dent ! It is so unsymmetrical one side is far from larger... HOW COULD YOU MAKE THAT...THAT GARBAGE ? " he runs over to the dent and summon two twin pistoles and starts shooting it for it can a symmetrical. I sigh as a sweet dropped I go over and have Nadia in one arm then get Luna in the other. Dust flew everywhere as I coughed.
" ahh perfect" he said in an awed voice. The dust cleared up as I looks at the dent made earlier. He was now shaped in a perfect 8.
" how did you make it to an 8 ?" I ask. He just look at me
" I just made it an eight...now what are you doing standing there were have to go " he started walking off as i run towards him.
"Your not gonna help me with carry the girls ?!" I asked dragging both of the girls.
" heh....well you do need the work out" he runs off home.
"what ! Death ! Gr come back here !!"

A/N: for once I didn't make it a cliff hanger !