find him

A/N: Hey guys ! If you look back to the other chapters you will see how some of the character look like ! Well hope you enjoy the book so far ^-^
••••

{Death POV}

I wake up and throw the sheets as the cold air hit me. I shiver and sit up and my feet meet with the cold floor. I fix up my hair and admire the symmetry that is in my house
"symmertry.." I said in a awed voice as I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

=-=-=-TimeSkip-=-=-=

I arrived at school and didn't see many people. I check my phone and texted Jerra but of course no answer I put my phone in my pocket and begin to walk when I hear someone yell my name. I turned my head and to see Silver himself.
"Hey wassup Silver" I waves to him. He was panting from running up the millions of stairs we have here.
"Death....We.....need....to...find...Lucas" he say breathing threw his words.
"Yea but we can't let Nadia and Luna know" I say
"Cant let Nadia and Luna know what?" a girl with white hair said.
Well speak of the devil.
"What umm nothing its just--i mean--" I really need to work on my lying
"Well we can't tell you then it will ruin the surprise we have so our lips are sealed....right Death.." he elbows me as I just nodded .
"Oh yeah...Death look me in the eyes" Luna said. I stared at her nose
"okay" I say not making eye contact
"thats my nose not eyes..." I look a bit more down as I felt something hitting my head.
"HEY THATS NOT MY EYES ! MY EYES ARE UP HERE" Luna said yelling her lungs out as Silver laughed.
"what ! I didn't mean to even stare there I didn't even stare there and what did you hit me with ?!" I say rubbing my head.
"my lunch" she says smiling as Nadia whisper in my ear
"You perv ! Ugh" she laughed softly as the bell ring.
"we should get to class" we walked to class as I open the door for everyone.

{Nadia POV}

I take a sit next to Luna and behind Silver and Silver is next to Death.
"Aye...where's the teacher ?" Luna asked standing out of her seat.
"i don't know but don't complain okay ? Just wait" Silver said putting his hand behind his head. I looked around the class and see many people just talking. I look over at Death he was writing in a journal. I try to peak but Death just closed it as her hear a loud bang ! I looked up to only see Dr.Stein face meet with the tile floor. He stands up and then twisted his screw.
"Okay class so today were gonna talk about trust." I look over to see Silver taking a nap , Death daydreaming and Luna with her nose in a book.
"Now there is two kinds of trust, the one you can tell people your secrets and one you can risk your life. " he kept blabbing on about trust. But then everyone started paying attention when he said
" Like a team is trust, if you don't trust your team then what team are you...here at Death Academy we prepare to put our life on the line that's why we all gonna tell a secret that no one else knows let see how much we trust each other." you can see the horror in people eyes.
"whos up first ?" stein said looking around the class.
"aha ! Death come up here" he said Death shook his head. He gave Death a glare as Death walked I front of the class.
" one day when the day come..I'll have to---"
Riiiiinnnggggg doooonnng bingg

"looks like class is done ,lunch" Dr.Stein said as we walked out.
I wonder what Death was going to say..

-=-=-=-TimeSkip-=-=-=-

{Silver POV}

We were eating and talking about random thing when Luna just stopped eating as looked around.
"Hey Luna is there something wrong?" I asked her
"*sniff sniff* that smell.... WATCH OUT !" she ran towards me and tackled me out of the way. As a bolt of lighting hit Luna arm she flinched and stand up.
"Lucas...." she says as you see Lucas in front of us.
"Heh...missed me ?" he says I growled and looked at Luna arm it left a mark on her arm. Nadia and Death stand up with us .
"grrr...! Come over here !" Death dashed towards him but he was teleporting everywhere then he teleported away.
"we have to go after him ! " he dashed off
"Wait ! If you want to find him then you would want me to tag along we won't find him on your own" Luna said going with Death as I ran behind her and Nadia by my side.
"okay Luna lead the way.." I say she stands in front of us and sniffs around she starts running towards the forest.
"LUCAS ! " I yelled.
"COME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN !" Death yelled . Luna stopped and looked at us.
"Shh zip it ! We want to sneak up on him " she whispered then continue to run we get deeper in the woods and see and abandon house.
"this must be it *sniff* he smells like he's right here" Luna say walking near the door.

{Lucas POV}

I go back to my house and started mixing things together.
"Nya~ Lucas-sempai what is that and why do you want those four mages ?" Nicky-chan said going near me.
"Well I need dragon slayer blood, demon blood , reaper blood and ice maker blood I would be able to get in there minds and with all those together I'll be the most powerful person in the earth..but with a requpied mage magic will be a bonus " I say mixing things and taking out my needle.
"nya~ oohhh okay ! "
"Nicky-Chan go upstairs we have guest and I want you to be ready so here's the plane....." I whispered in her ear as she nodded
"and drink this, this will help you in the fight" I say handing her a glass with some odd liquid that makes her WAY stronger.
"Nya~ got it !" she goes upstairs as she nodded and drank the liquid. when the wooden door got kicked open. I teleport quickly hoping they won't notice me, but that dragon slayer noise were able to tell I was still here.
"keep you head up I think someone else is here" she says sniffing looking at around. I grab the needle and secretly sneak behind them. Luna sniffing and she turned around.
"LOOK OUT !" she yell. But she was too late. I had already sticked the need into Nadia flesh. Nadia began to feel a little light headed and passes out.
"NADIA !" Silver screamed dashing towards her.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER " He yelled holding her into her arms.
"what do you think....one down 3 more to go" I say evilly smirking.
"YOUR WILL PAY FOR THIS !" The dragon slayer said .
"IRON DRAGON CLUB" I tried to teleport away as I ran into the wall creating a huge dent. Death had two symmetrical pistols in his hands and aimed them at me.
"LIGHTING STORM !" I yelled as lighting went every inch of the bottom. You can hear an high-pitch screech. Death went on his knees as Luna was weakly standing up
"De-Death are you okay ?" she hold out her hand as Death took it.
"LIGHTING ROAR !"
"IRON DRAGON ROOAR" we both yelled as out both of out attacks were together it exploded sending Luna flying across the house and for me the same wall. Death fell on the ground as he stood up again
"LUNA !" He yells
"dont worry about me im fine " as she wipes the blood off her face.
"when will you guys ever give up" I say I gave a quick nod. Luna ran towards me about to fight when someone tackled her down
"Nya~ your my opponent little dragon girl" Luna growled
"Fine then ! " Luna yelled kicking Nicky off her and out of the house, Nicky rolls in the woods and get hit by a stump.
"Nya~ that hurt ! You know what I won't show any mercy so you better tell your boyfriends and your friend goodbye hehe~" Nicky said cocky as she stand up.
"oh well see who is going to win" luna ran towards her