First Day

{Luna POV}

My eyes flutter open I layed in bed for awhile then I remember 'school!' I scurry out and brushed my blue hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought 'first day of Death Academy I wonder how this is going to go' I sighed then ran out of my room. I went to the kitchen and I saw the time shoot I'm late ! I ran right past my parents Levy and Gajeel I grabbed a piece of iron and ran out the door.

/time skip at Death Academy/

I was sorta lost in the school. I looked around and saw someone with gold eyes,three strips in his hair riding in the skateboard. I was about to approach but then he came up to me. He had a girls next to him one was tall with a red crop top with dirty blonde hair. The shorter one next to her had bright blue eyes short blonde hair and wearing the exact same thing as the tall one. I sorta just walked past him I didn't know what to do I could figure this out on my own I thought to myself.

{Death POV}

My father sent me out to find the new kids to show them around all I know about them was there names I saw a glimpse of a girl I haven't seen I was walking towards her but she disappear. I saw a tall dude with raven black hair who had a cross for a necklace. 'hmm that could be a new kid' I though. I walked to him and said
"hello I'm Death the Lord Death son are you new around here"
He didn't reply he just stared at me like I had something wrong with me.
"Are you new around here ?" I asked again waving my hand up trying to get his attention.
"yea I am...I'm Silver Fullbuster" he said a bit daze off .
"Oh are what kind of mage are you ?" I asked in a curious tone. He sorta kept quite then answered
"ice maker ,and water , what kind of wizard are you" he was just really serious it was weird.
"gun-shot mage and th-" I turned around and Liz and Patty were not there where could of they went.
"well we should go to the office " I said walking towards the office but when I got there he wasn't there. 'where did he go ugh this is so hard' I turned around and bumped into a red headed girl.
"oh sorry about that" I said I didn't look at her I was still picking up the things that fell.
"i-i-its n-not your f-fault...i-i-i should of wa-watch were i-was going" the girl said . She didn't sound like she was scared her voice was sturdy but it had a lot of studder to it. I didn't want to question her about it. I looked up to her and I didn't recognize her face . she must be new ! I thought. I must of been in deep thought cuz I hear her saying
"e-earth to hu-human" the girl said.
"yes ah sorry...are you new here " I said looking into her brown eyes.
"yes" she said firmly
"wh-whats your name ?" she asked
"oh sorry I forgot to tell you that im Death The Kid but call me Death " I smilied
"whats your name" I question
"Jerra Fernandez" she smilies
"i need to take you to the principal office to get your schedule" I said taking her arm I didn't want to lose her finally one down 3 more to go.
"the office is over there I'll show you around when I get back with the other new kids" with that we both went our opposite ways.

{Jerra POV}

I walked towards the office and took a breather then open the door. I had to breath don't you dare studder Jerra I thought trying to calm down.
"Hello Hello Hi wassup " the guy said with a weird mask on .
"h-hi" I reply damn it Jerra ! You studded ugh I thought
"You must be Nadia Strauss " he said with a big thumbs up.
"u-mmmm n-no" I said putting a hand behind my head.
"oh....how about Jerra Fernandez ?" he said .
"Yup ! " I said with a straight face.
"alright here is your schedule" he said he was pulling it back and forward that made me have to jump and get it. "you can sit over there while you wait for Death" he said I nodded and I sat while I waited.